KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Holy fuck, i'm pretty fucking surprised to see that 0.2 has finally arrived (haven't played the new version yet tho), i just hope that it doesn't take another 6 fucking months for each update to come out, also, does this version needs a guide or something like that? So that i don't get stuck in any part of the game

Reactions: Mark17

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Holy fuck, i'm pretty fucking surprised to see that 0.2 has finally arrived (haven't played the new version yet tho), i just hope that it doesn't take another 6 fucking months for each update to come out, also, does this version needs a guide or something like that? So that i don't get stuck in any part of the game
There is a hint funcrion on the Laptop in your room ;)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

215303j

Yeah as far as I remember it was planned to release the Prii path before the one of Fiona, but the dev. ran into some problems with it and couldn't finish it. And I already asked him, if he has planned to add more inbetwden the days.
He said that he wants to add a lot more to do and at least the paths from the 3 first girls can be entered simultaneously ;)
Thanks for the confirmation! I was trying to get on the Prii path, but mostly go Fiona content and at the end I got a screen with the text "this is the end of the 0.02 Fiona path". So I thought I must have taken a turn somewhere (I'm not complaining!;)) but I guess not and now it's up to waiting for 0.03....

Snusen

May 27, 2018
How do i gain access to the hidden pictures? Cant find a place to press in the menu and the laptop keeps telling me the function is a work in progress :/

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Ik the music is ingame, but can someone help me find the exact song in the game called "I love the way youre breaking my heart"

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Man, this game is awesome! The script was well written with a good plot and great art design(characters, places, and UI), overall, this game is an art.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes