EvaBlitz

Jan 24, 2018
bug!
found all secret cards, save it - close game.
open game - load, aaand all cards lost - Issue not available

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
bug!
found all secret cards, save it - close game.
open game - load, aaand all cards lost - Issue not available
Yeah it is a known problem, but not sure if the dev. knows it. But someone on Patreon already posted it ;)

Reactions: EvaBlitz

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The setting in this game makes incest very difficult, at least with the first 3 love interests, because the body donor for the MC doesn't have any living relatives. I mean its possible that the MC can now find his relatives (of his original body) and bang them in future updates, but there's no pressing need for incest to make the story interesting right now.
this thread moves faaaar to much while i waste 12 hours at work. anyway, my original comment is pointed at the donor & the girls being related on the biologic level, not the MC. it gives a completely different dynamic towards sex & corrupting their original ties compared to childhood friend and her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Ik the music is ingame, but can someone help me find the exact song in the game called "I love the way youre breaking my heart"
BROCKBEATS - magic spell

If you mean, the original sample, its Peggy Lee - I love the way you're breaking my heart.

Last edited:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
this thread moves faaaar to much while i waste 12 hours at work. anyway, my original comment is pointed at the donor & the girls being related on the biologic level, not the MC. it gives a completely different dynamic towards sex & corrupting their original ties compared to childhood friend and her mother.
Ok thanks for clearing this up ;) And I am actually quite sure that we may have at least an optional possibility for a threesome with Prii and Fiona ;)

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It is really great to see how much @Polyrotix's Patreon grew with this update! I really hope that he can bring out the next update a bit faster, so he can hold his Patreons :)

Reactions: Mark17

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@GhostPhil Ok, now go change that Top Poster Of Month -title to Best Poster of Month and don't forget to apply for Respected Uploader -title too...

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Top notch game. I normally don't care too much for the 3D games, but I enjoy the setting and dialogue of this one. Unlike the others, it feels natural, which is a triumph in itself. But I'll be honest, the 6 month wait for such little content has me a bit apprehensive from becoming invested.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
From the description it sounds like if Neo(matrix) was smart and used his powers to effect the people in the simulation or it could be a sleepy me making connection to my brain who wants a game that is a matrix like game the whole world has been trapped in a simulation and the MC taps into powers to mold and shape the world around him to save or to change and corrupt the people and the world around him.

Reactions: allintine

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think I've played what's available right now (just the mom route, right?)

I must say I'm slighty disappointed... the first gameplay hour or so was really interesting, all the MMO thing, but then that doesn't have any importance in the story anymore, or so it seems... Don't take me wrong, renders are awesome, but without the MMO theme, it's just one of a thousand games based on "fuck the cutties harem".

It's a pitty :(

Reactions: Hyped

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think I've played what's available right now (just the mom route, right?)

I must say I'm slighty disappointed... the first gameplay hour or so was really interesting, all the MMO thing, but then that doesn't have any importance in the story anymore, or so it seems... Don't take me wrong, renders are awesome, but without the MMO theme, it's just one of a thousand games based on "fuck the cutties harem".

It's a pitty :(
It's just the Fiona route for now. The other routes will be playable simultaneously in future updates. As for the story in the intro, well the MC only got out of the hospital and have to make himself at home and try to live with the fact, that he is now in another body. I am pretty sure that we will get to his past and also back into the game itself. I think the dev. stated in one Patreon Update that he wanted to also create lewd scenes with fantasy characters and this can only happen ingame in the game :D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
It's just the Fiona route for now. The other routes will be playable simultaneously in future updates. As for the story in the intro, well the MC only got out of the hospital and have to make himself at home and try to live with the fact, that he is now in another body. I am pretty sure that we will get to his past and also back into the game itself. I think the dev. stated in one Patreon Update that he wanted to also create lewd scenes with fantasy characters and this can only happen ingame in the game :D
Game-ception! :eek:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Game-ception! :eek:
Totally and then there is also the pixelated "game". I am really interessted to where the story will go. But for now I want to get closer to Prii, Fiona and Aanya for a good foundation and then the story can progress further :)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes