spectref95

Aug 27, 2018
I've only been playing for a few minutes, but please, in the name of all things Holy - stop with all the screen shakes! Dear God. The shake can have a great effect when something is a reveal of unexpected, but when a character says "excuse me" or emotes "ugh"? The screen shakes break the reader's ability to READ.

Thank you.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 186546
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/11/198142_rein-dfan.gif
previous:
also check @GhostPhil signatures:
Thanks for another great fan sig. But now I have the bug that sometimes only 2 of my 3 fan sigs are shown, so I have to think of a way to portrait them better then just making a slideshow of them ;)

Reactions: Krull
Aug 8, 2017
I can't figure out how to progress at

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I waited through Friday evenings, Saturday evenings, and Sunday evenings. Do I just need to keep sleeping through weeks, and resting through the weekends?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I can't figure out how to progress at

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I waited through Friday evenings, Saturday evenings, and Sunday evenings. Do I just need to keep sleeping through weeks, and resting through the weekends?
I think you first have to talk to Fiona in her room in the evening, then you go to bed in the evening on the weekend.

Aug 8, 2017
I think you first have to talk to Fiona in her room in the evening, then you go to bed in the evening on the weekend.
Thanks! I had gotten so used to the house being completely barren except for wherever the hint pointed that I stopped looking elsewhere.

Also, I really gotta commend the dev's aesthetics. The music choices, the UI theming, the tchotchkes around the houses; things most of the devs we see here don't put any attention into. Between the lighting and the music choices, I've been really enjoying the game's whimsical, lighthearted headspace.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I can't say this is the best game I've played on this said since it's only 0.2 but it is the one game I've enjoyed the most, felt like playing a professionally made visual novel. The rarest kind of stuff I can give my money to.
The writting, the setting, the characters, the renders, all of such high quality, I really can't wait for the next updates

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
From the comments i understood so far only a Fiona path is enable and still not a Prii one ? Is that right

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
From the comments i understood so far only a Fiona path is enable and still not a Prii one ? Is that right
Yes that's right. Originally the Prii path was planned to be released first, but the dev. had some major problems with, so we got Fiona first ;)

Reactions: Tickle

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks and do you know if there will an Aanya path or will it be extra content or what ?
That's something I am not sure about, but she was one of the three doors in that one dream, so.... ;)

Reactions: Tickle

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I really like your game @GhostPhil
esp. the art and the music.
One thing that would be useful, though would be some sort of indicator where other people are right now. I found myself clicking my way through every location, for some times.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really like your game @GhostPhil
esp. the art and the music.
One thing that would be useful, though would be some sort of indicator where other people are right now. I found myself clicking my way through every location, for some times.
Hehe, it is not my game, I am just a really hyped supporter of it ;) @Polyrotix is the developer of this amazing game :)
Well for now there is only the hint system in the Laptop, but I believe that the dev. has planned to put more content for the empty days into the game. But I am not sure if he has planned some kind of map inticators ;)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes