Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
What a game dude! Fantastic models(Fiona the real Milf!) keep going on this way please! Can't wait for next update! Thanks for this game!

Reactions: GhostPhil

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was @GhostPhil that suggested this game to me and I'm glad he did, this is a far better game than what I would expect it to be, even in its current early stage, I even like the art style a lot, it's very different and unique, and I sure as hell like both Fiona and Prii a lot, both are very endearing characters in their own ways, I'll definitely be waiting for future updates :)

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It was @GhostPhil that suggested this game to me and I'm glad he did, this is a far better game than what I would expect it to be, even in its current early stage, I even like the art style a lot, it's very different and unique, and I sure as hell like both Fiona and Prii a lot, but are very endearing characters in their own ways, I'll definitely be waiting for future updates :)
Thanks Eerie always glad when someone likes my suggestions :)

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
I think I maybe the only one that notice but if you select the journal in the inventory during the voyeur scene and put it in the ground floor table near the flowers, you get an extra scene with Fiona bathing.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just started playing...i have to say this now...the screen shaking is giving me a headache...if this carries on in the entire game unfortunately i wont be able to continue:sick:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think I maybe the only one that notice but if you select the journal in the inventory during the voyeur scene and put it in the ground floor table near the flowers, you get an extra scene with Fiona bathing.
Wow it seems like you found a secret scene :O :)

Is @Polyrotix made a homege to @GhostPhil with dirndl (or Lederhosen) in the secret gallery?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really think so xD But I have to admit, my first thought about this picture was that they play as "bar maids" in that VR game ;)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
wow the quality of this game is really good ! i can totally forget the horrible screen shakes in the beginning...and Fionna !!:love::love::love: daaaamn ...hoping for great updates in the future!

malacis

Apr 28, 2017
Played this through yesterday, and I must say that I'm really looking forward to future updates. This project seems to have huge potential. I love the art, UI, gameplay features. Prii reminds me of so much, hnngh ...

The game obviously does not have much content yet. The story will evolve and mature with time. But the (sad) fact that it depicts the dream outcome of many people who enjoy such games, just makes it so much more 'personal', I'd say. I did find it a bit weird that MC didn't seem to display any deviant traits when put in such position. Our antisocial loner suddenly becomes quite the romantic :)

I do wish you the best in this games development, and can't wait for future updates!

Last edited:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
lol ghost when i saw your messages in this thread, I thought you were the dev. Seems you really like this game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes