Mark17

May 15, 2017
I mean he isn't really that active on his Patreon as well.
Yeah... this is problem too, bc if he's don't give a feedback to his patreons many of them began to think you are milking

(I know his accident delayed many his plans like the introduction of 3 girls)

But for sake of you project, you really should give a feedback, even if it's something like this: "Hey guys, I'm alive and well feeding, so here a preview from next update."

Last edited:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I like the concept, and the character designs are wonderful. My only complaint it is seems this game is trying to cause epilepsy in the players. Really hope he scales back the screen shaking like quite a few others have mentioned.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah... this is problem too, bc if he's don't give a feedback to his patreons many of them began to think you are milking

(I know his accident delayed many his plans like the introduction of 3 girls)

But for sake of you project, you really should give a feedback, even if it's something like this: "Hey guys, I'm alive and well feeding, so here a preview from next update."
Hmm, I am not sure, if I should address this matter to him. It feels quite important. And I feel like this is something he is really lacking.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Why didnt the creator leave the guy as he was before? Meaning longer hair and cool af beard! He looks meh now, way too cliché. Put the beard back on!
Yeah the beard was awsome! But maybe it is a problem for scenes like kissing where the facial hair might clip through the face or something? But on the other hand the MC looks pretty good without the beard as well. Definitly better than most of the other guys in these games. A lot of men look like real creeps, he on the other hand looks quite handsome, so I think it fits either way with or without the beard ;)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@GhostPhil I became his patreon today and in the tier there is a reference to his discord channel but it lead to anything. I wrote him a private message asking to be more active and set a discord channel if he can. When and if i'll have fresh news i let you know guys.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@GhostPhil I became his patreon today and in the tier there is a reference to his discord channel but it lead to anything. I wrote him a private message asking to be more active and set a discord channel if he can. When and if i'll have fresh news i let you know guys.
There is a discord channel for his patreon members and I think you should automaticly being added there. At least I was when he created the channel. Normally the Patreon should be linked with Discord, so you should get an E-Mail with the Patreon Discord reward.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
There is a discord channel for his patreon members and I think you should automaticly being added there. At least I was when he created the channel. Normally the Patreon should be linked with Discord, so you should get an E-Mail with the Patreon Discord reward.
I get the e-mail there is a link for his discord but lead to nothing:cry:
I try both, with phone and pc. Strange, usually is an automatic thing. Do you can connect to his discord?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I get the e-mail there is a link for his discord but lead to nothing:cry:
I try both, with phone and pc. Strange, usually is an automatic thing. Do you can connect to his discord?
Yes I can connect to it. I am even online there. So maybe he didn't link his Patreon properly to his Discord server? :unsure:

Reactions: repuindy

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Wuuhuu, new Patreon Update and I even got mentioned :giggle::giggle:

Happy Holidays!

After the release of the 0.02 update, the responses to it just, as the expression goes, warms the cockles of my heart. Shoutouts especially to @PhillyGames for the support and @Perverteer for the incredible shoutout in his Patreon page. They're both game devs with large following that surprised me out of the blue with their support for this game which I didn't honestly expect. Also, shoutouts to @GhostPhiland the dudes who made and are rocking the fan signatures. The love and support for the game is not lost on me. I appreciate it! Anyways, on to this weekend update!
First and foremost, the Discord! Most of the Patrons who linked their Discord with Patreon must have seen it by now and for those who didn't or are curious to see it, here's the invite: [ ]. It's still pretty barebones for now but it'll develop in time. Still tweaking some of the stuff though. You'll occasionally find me there. (Also, sorry for the inconvenience for those who can't access the Discord via old invites, I've accidentally deleted some of it while I was removing the redundant ones.)
Second, the bugs and complaints. I'll be fixing those (particularly the gallery disappearing) in the future. As for the complaints regarding the over-vpunching/shaking of the screen, I'll also be removing the unecessary parts of it in the next update. I think I was primarily influenced by Phoenix Wright when I put all those in.
Finally, regarding the 0.03 progress! But before that I first need to address the long delay between the announcement and the actual release. A couple of days of it was actually on finding the bug which kept crashing the inventory, it all boiled down to a goddamn syntax error that renpy's error screen just vaguely worded it. It was along the lines of: add.item(watering_can) and the offending syntax, add.item('watering_can'). It's the damn quotes. The rest of the week however was the addition of the sound effects. The menu, the dishes, the doors. It just made the world alive, I guess? So regarding 0.03, for this week and probably the next, my focus would be developing the locations that'll be used in the 0.3 update for Prii. Sadly, its holiday season and I might be dragged here and there by my family and probably cannot do much work as I want to this month. I've put 10% already on the progress banner for the "finalized" script but I'll probably rewrite it again... and again. I've already rendered some of the early parts for Priscilla's story since August but I'll redo it once more because my technique now is vastly different from a few months ago.
I just want to say once again that the support and the continued support for this game by you, Patrons, really motivates me to strive and work harder on the game. Thank you!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Just have played this pleasant visual novel. It's very fine designed: visuals, interface, map, music and of course models. Story is nice and writing is good. Truly costs the time.

As well as it's an early version - is there anything after the dress choosing for Fiona?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just have played this pleasant visual novel. It's very fine designed: visuals, interface, map, music and of course models. Story is nice and writing is good. Truly costs the time.

As well as it's an early version - is there anything after the dress choosing for Fiona?
Did you read the "hints" on the laptop? They can tell you if there is more happening. And at the end of this version there will be a short screen that tells you that you finished the Fiona path for now :)

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, "the end was near".
Will be sure waiting for more content with Prii, but Fiona is quite a well-done character, tender and vulnerable, still with her temper.

UPD

Aand the thing that is bothering me the most from the beginning - where's the personality of the poor guy gone?
MC punished his avatar so hard for nothing and hit his old bruise then took his body and doesn't even care about him, that old nerd! I feel pity for the guy(

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes