Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Aand the thing that is bothering me the most from the beginning - where's the personality of the poor guy gone?
MC punished his avatar so hard for nothing and hit his old bruise then took his body and doesn't even care about him, that old nerd! I feel pity for the guy(
Yeah, I've been very curious about this too. It's still very early story wise, but I'm hoping the MC's personal AI gets brought back and wanting the displaced soul/personality to possibly be either locked in the game or having merged in someway with the personal AI (more of a swap rather than destruction hopefully).

As for the MC not caring as much, I could argue that as being self survival instinct. If he tries to bring back or worry too much about the original host, what happens to him with an already dead and buried body? That hasn't been fleshed out beyond acknowledgement that it happened, but again I give that as more early stages of story creation.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
nah they were dating a mate of mine for a bit, then got back with an ex a few months later. plus if you ask me not enough freckles to be wifey :p
Ahh, yeah really they gotta be really good freckles for wife material, my gf used to always use foundation, no mascara or eye shadow or lipstick, just foundation, just to cover the freckles... The strange things people do.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok edited my review for this game, now it is even longer and has even more chaos in it :LOL:

This is the only adult game, where I can say that it was love at first sight :love:
Prii and Fiona, maybe the two best looking read heads I have ever seen!

The game has a great start. Of course the intro is pretty long and not for everybody, but it introduces you into an interessting story, that reminds me of some VR-gaming manga/ anime.
After the intro, you will be introduced to the main protagonist and the female characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the whole art-style of this game. It really feals like a work of art.
And the best of the whole game are the character models! The female models are gorgeous! Especially Priscilla and her mother. The male character models looks pretty good as well. And the developer already teased some new characters on his Patreon page.
Version 0.1: NSFW related stuff isn't really implemented in this first version, only some short dream-scenes. But after this you defenitly want to see more.
The whole arty look and the character designs make me think that it plays in Venice in the lovely Italy. (Well now I know that it isn’t so, but a lot of the names actually sound quite Italian)
I can't wait to see more of this game. It doesn't even need that many NSFW scenes. For me a good story in this lovely style is more than enough :)

Now that Version 0.2 was released and I played it, I can only say wow! The amount of details in this game is astonishing! This is the first game, where I am really impressed with the design of the houses. It looks like it is made with a lot of love for the smaller details. And I love the whole color-coding in this game.
Like cyan for everything Prii-related, red for Fiona and purple for Aanya.

With Version 0.2 we got introduced tot he freeroaming-gameplay style, which brings in some positive and negative points.
The negative point for now is just that it feels empty, but this is a problem in every game with this gameplay style, especially in such an early version. You always wonder what to do next without missing something. In this version you have to do a lot of time skipping as the events happen on special days and day times. Luckely there is a „hint“ function in this game (even this feels really arty).
As there is only the Fiona-path in this version, of course only her events are implemented, so the game will feel a lot more lively, when we get more and more content.
The positive points are things like really arty gamedesign like the main menu, sometimes the writing, the houses and the world, the music, etc.
Without saying much about the story, I personaly find it really interesting, even more now with a bit of backstory to Fiona.

I am looking forward to the next version update, especially because it will be focusing on Prii :love:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't reached the end of the current content yet but I'm liking this so far. I really hope we lose some of the vpunches in the future though. They get annoying fast and kind of lose their impact when they seemingly happen every time there's an exclamation point in the dialogue.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Good news on that front. Based on the dev's most recent update he is taking our concern about it into consideration.
As for the complaints regarding the over-vpunching/shaking of the screen, I'll also be removing the unecessary parts of it in the next update. I think I was primarily influenced by Phoenix Wright when I put all those in.
Thanks for posting it GhostPhil and kudos on him giving you the acknowledgement.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Good news on that front. Based on the dev's most recent update he is taking our concern about it into consideration.
Thanks for posting it GhostPhil and kudos on him giving you the acknowledgement.
Ah, I jumped the gun. I'm still playing right now so I didn't give any time towards reading much of the thread. Needless to say I barely even skimmed the big text block haha. It's good to know it'll be fixed though.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
To be honest, I would love to find a wife but everytime I look in the mirror... I don't know if that... man reflected there is worth someone's time.

Holy shit does that hit the nail on the head. This entire intro is overly long and annoying but fuck me if the production qualities on this aren't strangely good, though it's really weird.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No problem, at least for this game, I try to post the update as eary as I see them apear on Patreon ;) And I am really happy about getting acknowledged :)

Holy shit does that hit the nail on the head. This entire intro is overly long and annoying but fuck me if the production qualities on this aren't strangely good, though it's really weird.
It seems like the developer really likes Fantasy, doesn't he? :D

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Okay, so I really liked this. I was a little worried at first with the story kind of dragging with an overweight bald guy as the centerpiece. It's good that you can skip straight to waking up in hospital but all that stuff before that seemed too important to just skip completely, so it is what it is I guess. If I hadn't seen the preview images I might not have stuck through it. Crikey those redheads are something special, I'll definitely be sticking around for more of them.

I expect that after some future updates events and interactions with other characters will overlap so the days don't feel so empty. Right? I had to sleep from Monday night until Saturday evening between Fiona trying on dresses and her going to the reunion.
It would be nice to if there were some fluff interactions to fill the voids and progress the time of day scattered around the house, even if it's something as mundane as watching TV in the lounge or reading a book out on the patio. Things like helping with the dishes could also be made into a mundane repeatable activity, just take out the falling and the boobs for when it's repeated. Just a bit of filler fluff to give the impression that there's more to do than there is and pass time so we don't have to sleep the MC's life away, he's slept enough haha.
I'd also like to see characters around still even if they aren't interactable.
That's another thing that makes open-world or sandbox games to me feel less empty than they are. It always bothered me in Milfy City that everyone would just vanish as soon as you'd exhausted their content. I don't know what it's like recently (I heard it got a bit of a rebuild) but Man of the House was always good at making me feel like there was a lot to do even when there wasn't with characters just hanging around etc. Though a lot of Man of the House's 'mundane' activities actually fed the needs system, so they were less like filler fluff I guess.

All in all, those are my only criticisms, the introduction is a bit longwinded with no sign of the "prize" (ahem redheads) and the days can feel empty. And I'm sure my second criticism is something that will work it's self out naturally as the content is added with updates. I really enjoyed my time with it, so kudos to everyone involved. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Okay, so I really liked this. I was a little worried at first with the story kind of dragging with an overweight bald guy as the centerpiece. It's good that you can skip straight to waking up in hospital but all that stuff before that seemed too important to just skip completely, so it is what it is I guess. If I hadn't seen the preview images I might not have stuck through it. Crikey those redheads are something special, I'll definitely be sticking around for more of them.

I expect that after some future updates events and interactions with other characters will overlap so the days don't feel so empty. Right? I had to sleep from Monday night until Saturday evening between Fiona trying on dresses and her going to the reunion.
It would be nice to if there were some fluff interactions to fill the voids and progress the time of day scattered around the house, even if it's something as mundane as watching TV in the lounge or reading a book out on the patio. Things like helping with the dishes could also be made into a mundane repeatable activity, just take out the falling and the boobs for when it's repeated. Just a bit filler fluff to give the impression that there's more to do than there is and pass time so we don't have to sleep the MC's life away, he's slept enough haha.
I'd also like to see characters around still even if they aren't intractable.
That's another thing that makes open-world or sandbox games to me feel less empty than they are. It always bothered me in Milfy City that everyone would just vanish as soon as you'd exhausted their content. I don't know what it's like recently (I heard it got a bit of a rebuild) but Man of the House was always good at making me feel like there was a lot to do even when there wasn't with characters just hanging around etc. Though a lot of Man of the House's 'mundane' activities actually fed the needs system, so they were less like filler fluff I guess.

All in all, those are my only criticisms, the introduction is a bit longwinded with no sign of the "prize" (ahem redheads) and the days can feel empty. And I'm sure my second criticism is something that will work it's self out naturally as the content is added with updates. I really enjoyed my time with it, so kudos to everyone involved. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Might want to add this as a review? :giggle:

~Satanael~

Nov 27, 2018
First off let me say that this game is a secret gem! It still needs some work but damn is it solid. It is worth the download and it is worth supporting on Patreon for anyone that can spare a dollar.

It's currently a little empty and there isn't much content but it's just starting out. You can now skip the intro which is rather long however I found myself getting into it and sets up the actual story nicely.

The characters as you can see are stunning freckled redheads and that alone is reason to download.

I'm looking forward to seeing the game fill up as time passes as it already has a beautiful atmosphere with a great soundtrack especially in the evening. This is a game with a ton of potential given enough time, support, and feedback. With just the current amount in game I found myself laughing at a couple points (you'll know them when you see them. Keywords Three Musketeers and CHIIIIIIIIEF) and feeling quite sympathetic with Fiona (Prii's mother) not to mention how adorable Prii is.

This game has quickly shot up the ranks for me personally and is in my top 5 easily even this early on. My only gripe is that the MC shaves his beard. As a bearded brother I feel this should be turned into an option. It hurt me physically, mentally, and emotionally.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
First off let me say that this game is a secret gem! It still needs some work but damn is it solid. It is worth the download and it is worth supporting on Patreon for anyone that can spare a dollar.

It's currently a little empty and there isn't much content but it's just starting out. You can now skip the intro which is rather long however I found myself getting into it and sets up the actual story nicely.

The characters as you can see are stunning freckled redheads and that alone is reason to download.

I'm looking forward to seeing the game fill up as time passes as it already has a beautiful atmosphere with a great soundtrack especially in the evening. This is a game with a ton of potential given enough time, support, and feedback. With just the current amount in game I found myself laughing at a couple points (you'll know them when you see them. Keywords Three Musketeers and CHIIIIIIIIEF) and feeling quite sympathetic with Fiona (Prii's mother) not to mention how adorable Prii is.

This game has quickly shot up the ranks for me personally and is in my top 5 easily even this early on. My only gripe is that the MC shaves his beard. As a bearded brother I feel this should be turned into an option. It hurt me physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Nice little review here :) I agree that I had to laught at some points as well, especially with those pouty faces of Prii and Fiona (Like mother like daughter, I guess) :D

I don't know how much work it would be to make double the amount of renders, with and without the beard :unsure: But the beard definitly looks awsome :)

Reactions: Abibliboop

~Satanael~

Nov 27, 2018
Nice little review here :) I agree that I had to laught at some points as well, especially with those pouty faces of Prii and Fiona (Like mother like daughter, I guess) :D

I don't know how much work it would be to make double the amount of renders, with and without the beard :unsure: But the beard definitly looks awsome :)
I know I just really loved the beard! I'm being selfish at this point :p Prii and Fiona have certainly captured my heart! :love: Especially Fiona if I'm being honest. When she comes out with those glasses I knew right then and there she was my number 1 and after seeing part of her past and her younger self she really comes to life. I can't wait for some focus on Prii next which I'm sure will be what shoots her up past her mother until Fionas next update and it'll just be this vicious back and forth with them as their characters are developed further.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I assume that the MC will be delving into his previous life a little and that mention of his neice wanting to live with him peaked my curiosity. I'm wondering if she'll turn up and how that will play out. I mean it's not incest if your body isn't family, right?
Also...

I LOVE COCAINE!!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I know I just really loved the beard! I'm being selfish at this point :p Prii and Fiona have certainly captured my heart! :love: Especially Fiona if I'm being honest. When she comes out with those glasses I knew right then and there she was my number 1 and after seeing part of her past and her younger self she really comes to life. I can't wait for some focus on Prii next which I'm sure will be what shoots her up past her mother until Fionas next update and it'll just be this vicious back and forth with them as their characters are developed further.
Well also the red heads will devour our souls! :D Just saying: I already planned a fan sig with Fiona wearing glasses. She is really hot with them ;)

I hope my heart will survive the Prii focused path :D

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes