Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Hehe, it is not my game, I am just a really hyped supporter of it ;) @Polyrotix is the developer of this amazing game :)
Well for now there is only the hint system in the Laptop, but I believe that the dev. has planned to put more content for the empty days into the game. But I am not sure if he has planned some kind of map inticators ;)

LOL. I thought, because of your profile pic, your banner and the numbers of your responses, that you HAD to be the dev. But thanks for the answer anyway.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
LOL. I thought, because of your profile pic, your banner and the numbers of your responses, that you HAD to be the dev. But thanks for the answer anyway.
Hehe :D I am just really really excited about this game, you could call it love at first sight ;)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Hehe.. Longest. Intro. Ever!
Interesting game, cool premise, excellent renders .. err, now That I've seen Priscilla and Fiona.. outstanding redhe.. err.. renders!

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hehe :D I am just really really excited about this game, you could call it love at first sight ;)
Your excitment is how i found the game and i thank you. I have seen you over in the love and submission thread and saw your fan sig got interested, as soon as the second version dropped i checked out out and fell in love with it. so thank you

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Your excitment is how i found the game and i thank you. I have seen you over in the love and submission thread and saw your fan sig got interested, as soon as the second version dropped i checked out out and fell in love with it. so thank you
No Problem, I am glad that you like the game :)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, have to tell this as someone else already wrote about: I also saw first time some pretty readhead in someone's Fan Sig. And then I tried find Game with name Peintica, Peinartica and Peincarnotica. Of course I couldn't find any. And then I tried find any game with developer called GhostPhil. Without results, of course. It's rea-aa-lly nice that now there's available good Fan Sigs for everyone to find Reincarnotica easily. (add enough emojis to express whatever emotions you think I had before found my way here and could download Reincarnotica...) Shame on you Ghost for having such a misguiding sig originally ;D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok, have to tell this as someone else already wrote about: I also saw first time some pretty readhead in someone's Fan Sig. And then I tried find Game with name Peintica, Peinartica and Peincarnotica. Of course I couldn't find any. And then I tried find any game with developer called GhostPhil. Without results, of course. It's rea-aa-lly nice that now there's available good Fan Sigs for everyone to find Reincarnotica easily. (add enough emojis to express whatever emotions you think I had before found my way here and could download Reincarnotica...) Shame on you Ghost for having such a misguiding sig originally ;D
Well in the past I was just learning how to make those fan sigs, so I couldn't do better. But I always try to link my fan sigs with the game thread that they are from ;) Of course sometimes it happens that I mix them up.

The funny thing is that I first stumbled over Reincarnotica on another adult game website. I saw a picture of Prii and Fiona, it burned into my mind, but when I was searching for the game again it took me an eternity :D

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, in my case Peincarnotica rotted in Kill List for some time. Finally found it Nov 23rd and after seeing latest release / update date was just about to add one useless "when is next release" -post more to the row of others when I saw it was already released, posted and updated here. By someone called GhostPhil... But now I have to make one of the most annoying things I know and see in F95Zone and ask after less than a week after previous release: When is next release?
and now I should slap and kick me myself for being such an idiot who expects developers being capable of releasing stuff straight after previous release just to please people like me. Behave Now Fucking Hypcrite Idiot!!

Last edited:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, in my case Peincarnotica rotted in Kill List for some time. Finally found it Nov 23rd and after seeing latest release / update date was just about to add one useless "when is next release" -post more to the row of others when I saw it was already released, posted and updated here. By someone called GhostPhil... But now I have to make one of the most annoying things I know and see in F95Zone and ask after less than a week after previous release: When is next release?
and now I should slap and kick me myself for being such an idiot who expects developers being capable of releasing stuff straight after previous release just to please people like me. Behave Now Fucking Hypcrite Idiot!!
It will release, when it's ready :p:LOL:

Well hopefully Polyrotix manages to release it a bit faster then the last version, but on the other hand creativity needs time ;) I don't want him to rush things.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So I gotta say the writing is good, the whole dating your dads ex thing is a bit weird it's like a step away from the mum fantasy but in a directon that's just a bit meh and also removed to the point of pointlessness I guess, the main character isn't even the same guy so it's that he reminds someone of someone else's dad, just feels to the player like a kind of "ok great why are you telling me this... shut up already and get to the relevant bit." So that I'd change but that's a personal preference.
The writing is pretty funny and the intro was even funny, loads of detail, good stuff, just dragged on way too long and then seemed to have absolutely no relevance to the main story when it began, perhaps you'll link them up later or something, I hope so because the sort of feeling so far for a lot of the content was it didn't seem relevant to the main character, both the dad romance and the intro seemed to not really matter at all to the PC's journey through the game. But again really well written, just plot needs some work.
I really like the 2 redheads, definitely my thing, nice inclusion of far too many freckles too which always receives my stamp of approval, I also like the variety of the hot indian lady next door. Waiting to see what happens really but good start and a promise of some good old redhead action.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I don't know why but once i became an adult (18) a few year back I just nose dived into freckle obsession XD a friend of mine wore a bit of makeup almost all the time so i never noticed they had freckles until i saw it in a photo they sent me (cause i was arguing that they look fine without makeup, and i was right) saw the freckles and then i was like "aiuygfboaeirfguyhadfglkshgieurg YOU HAVE FRECKLES!!!! STAHP COVERING THEM!!!" or something like that XD not enough freckles if I am being honest though :p (was very light hence being covered up easily) but yeah I am a sucker for freckles XD (face freckles though)
Boob freckles are even better, thigh freckles are next level. Did you ask said friend out? Cos to me if you got a good friend who suddenly has freckles that's marriage material right there, all you need!

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Boob freckles are even better, thigh freckles are next level. Did you ask said friend out? Cos to me if you got a good friend who suddenly has freckles that's marriage material right there, all you need!
nah they were dating a mate of mine for a bit, then got back with an ex a few months later. plus if you ask me not enough freckles to be wifey :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So I wanted recommender to @Polyrotix to come this site more often, and the change these screenshots of his patreon and F95 for better ones, he could cause a first good impression making these changes!
Well it would certainly be a lot better for promotion, when he would be more active in his community, especially now that he also created a discord server. I mean he isn't really that active on his Patreon as well. Most of the time when I try to ask him something, it is through Patreon Messages. But I don't know, if he even has the time for this.
The question is what would be more important?
- releasing updates as fast as possible
- or being more active here, on discord and on Patreon

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Well it would certainly be a lot better for promotion, when he would be more active in his community, especially now that he also created a discord server. I mean he isn't really that active on his Patreon as well. Most of the time when I try to ask him something, it is through Patreon Messages. But I don't know, if he even has the time for this.
The question is what would be more important?
- releasing updates as fast as possible
- or being more active here, on discord and on Patreon
I think you right, but what is his discord anyway?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think you right, but what is his discord anyway?
I am actually not sure, if this Discord isn't just for Patrons, as there isn't an option to add someone, but on the other hand I am not quite familiar with Discord...

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes