GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Mobile still isn't optimized with the new theme and Cover art is a fairly new addition too, we'll need to check it out and I'll get back to you.
Ok thanks, I was just wondering. I think on Patreon is a new cover/banner for this game. Maybe it is possible to use one as the Cover and one as the banner? :unsure:

Reactions: Abibliboop

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok thanks, I was just wondering. I think on Patreon is a new cover/banner for this game. Maybe it is possible to use one as the Cover and one as the banner? :unsure:
Sure, This is what it looks like on PC. Mobile optimization is on our to-do list for the future.
1543964854862.png

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well after reading 46 pages of post on this game i'm all caught up.

I read every word of the intro and man was it long. I can appreciate it for setting up a foundation...for something? but I am glad I never have to read it again. Every when I played MMO's I didn't care as much about it as any of the characters depicted in that game-world.

When the game itself kicked in I gave a sigh of relief. Great, loved it. Two thumbs up. Girls are gorgeous.

The only thing that bothers me is the secret pictures. I mean they don't really bother me. They look fantastic. the cheerleader one was my fav. However I worry that Patreon, if they saw some, would interpret a few of them as incest the way Fiona is fondling her daughter.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
It was all going so well until the bane of all that's good and just in this world, the map screen, was introduced. Map screens and inventories and day and night cycles. :(

Reactions: GhostPhil

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It was all going so well until the bane of all that's good and just in this world, the map screen, was introduced. Map screens and inventories and day and night cycles. :(
Each to there own I guess, but I like the games where I'm expected to explore and figure out how to move things forward. They just feel more like a game to me. Don't get me wrong, I do like a good VN here and there too but after how tedious the kinetic novel style opener was I was relieved to stretch my legs as it were. I also like that the little quests of finding items kind of mirrors the whole MMO RPG trope.
It is kind of empty feeling at the minute but I imagine it will fill out as the updates come and that map and time periods will feel more exciting because of what might be waiting for us in them.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Each to there own I guess, but I like the games where I'm expected to explore and figure out how to move things forward. They just feel more like a game to me. Don't get me wrong, I do like a good VN here and there too but after how tedious the kinetic novel style opener was I was relieved to stretch my legs as it were. I also like that the little quests of finding items kind of mirrors the whole MMO RPG trope.
It is kind of empty feeling at the minute but I imagine it will fill out as the updates come and that map and time periods will feel more exciting because of what might be waiting for us in them.
He wants to fill the with more life with every new version. So for example the Prii-path will be simultaniously to the Fiona path ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ok i need contemplate becouse im not sure anymore which game i like the most, this one is just messing with me hard, im burning with the anticipation for the next update. The only thing im a little scared of is that milf city syndrome where after one interaction with character it is gone and world feel empty

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
ok i need contemplate becouse im not sure anymore which game i like the most, this one is just messing with me hard, im burning with the anticipation for the next update. The only thing im a little scared of is that milf city syndrome where after one interaction with character it is gone and world feel empty
I agree! The characters need to be at least there, even if they just say that they don't want to talk.

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know how to trigger fiona night visit scene? im trying everything but she's missing all the time, the only time i can find her is at morning when she's working or whatever

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes