GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
anyone know how to trigger fiona night visit scene? im trying everything but she's missing all the time, the only time i can find her is at morning when she's working or whatever
There should be a mail at the floor at the front door I think

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
@quinfax Awsome review! :)
Thanks. I usually don't do reviews and stuff like that. But after I booted up the game and played threw it. I knew i had to say something about it. I'm hoping more people jump on board to this game. I really want to see where this game goes in terms of the characters and story. Especially the mystery concerning the MMO stuff.

Of course it also help that the Milftastic Fiona and Pouty Prii are in this game. :love:

Excelsior

P.S. Seriously i didn't know i needed more pouty faces in my game till I played this. It's just so adorable. :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks. I usually don't do reviews and stuff like that. But after I booted up the game and played threw it. I knew i had to say something about it. I'm hoping more people jump on board to this game. I really want to see where this game goes in terms of the characters and story. Especially the mystery concerning the MMO stuff.

Of course it also help that the Milftastic Fiona and Pouty Prii are in this game. :love:

Excelsior

P.S. Seriously i didn't know i needed more pouty faces in my game till I played this. It's just so adorable. :D
Well version 0.2 brought in a lot of new players and quite some new Patreon supporters, so the hope is that version 0.3 will be even stronger in that effect. The question is how long will it take Polyrotix to release it :D

Yeah and they are both pouty, so like mother like daughter :love: I mean Prii was already a pouty little minx when she was a child, imagine how she is now :D

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well version 0.2 brought in a lot of new players and quite some new Patreon supporters, so the hope is that version 0.3 will be even stronger in that effect. The question is how long will it take Polyrotix to release it :D

Yeah and they are both pouty, so like mother like daughter :love: I mean Prii was already a pouty little minx when she was a child, imagine how she is now :D

me for example i would like to check for myself how Prii is now as quickly as possible :love:
u know my opinion regard both girls :D
i imagine u are the biggest supporter out there right?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well I wasn't expecting the divide between chapters 1 and 2 to be quite so distinct, but the game's still good. Time management doesn't really fit (wonder how travel will), and the Japanese art choices seem a little too common (between MC in the past, Rustbucket, and Prii), but I don't mind the hidden object stuff.

I believe that makes three missable nude scenes in the game now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well I wasn't expecting the divide between chapters 1 and 2 to be quite so distinct, but the game's still good. Time management doesn't really fit (wonder how travel will), and the Japanese art choices seem a little too common (between MC in the past, Rustbucket, and Prii), but I don't mind the hidden object stuff.
The time management is like it is, because there will be added more content in those time frames. Like for example the Prii path will be playable simulaniously to the Fiona path ;)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes