GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I assume that the MC will be delving into his previous life a little and that mention of his neice wanting to live with him peaked my curiosity. I'm wondering if she'll turn up and how that will play out. I mean it's not incest if your body isn't family, right?
Also...

I LOVE COCAINE!!
I mean on the dev. already previewed three new Characters, but not sure how they are related to the story ;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hey Guys !

I think this game have great potencial.

Anyone have walthougth?
You don't really need a walkthrough yet. Just look at the laptop, there is a button for "hints" ;) and the guide for the secrets is linked at the start of this thread.

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
You don't really need a walkthrough yet. Just look at the laptop, there is a button for "hints" ;) and the guide for the secrets is linked at the start of this thread.
When I go check the hints said: "a glass of wine ", but nothing happens ...
Any Help ???

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
When I go check the hints said: "a glass of wine ", but nothing happens ...
Any Help ???
It is just a little bit of flavour text to not make it sound like an hint. The locations are the important part ;)

Reactions: Heresi

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ahh, yeah really they gotta be really good freckles for wife material, my gf used to always use foundation, no mascara or eye shadow or lipstick, just foundation, just to cover the freckles... The strange things people do.
I blame the bullshit beauty standards set by the shitty girly mags. like since when was clown makeup sexy? *looks are harley quinn* ahem I mean since when was cakeface sexy.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You don't like Cakey? :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh that is different imo, the whole white with pink, cause you are not trying to be "look at my natural beauty totally no makeup." instead it is "look at me I am fabulous with this white shit on my face #culture." which is better since the whole point is to be colourful (like Harley Quinn :p ) it is the "I need this much makeup to look pretty." that pisses me off XD

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
tbh that is different imo, the whole white with pink, cause you are not trying to be "look at my natural beauty totally no makeup." instead it is "look at me I am fabulous with this white shit on my face #culture." which is better since the whole point is to be colourful (like Harley Quinn :p ) it is the "I need this much makeup to look pretty." that pisses me off XD
Hehe, well you just handed me this on a plate, especially when you know Grand Blue ;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I would've watched and liked this game even if it had been nothing but a single picture of Aanya, Fiona, and Priscilla. These are probably the best models I have seen so far. Beautiful.

One thing that was a bit annoying for me though. The house feels empty right now. Once you include the other character paths this will lessen I am sure, but I think it would be nice to have Fiona and Priscilla around the house more. Even if they only have short repeating dialog trees, it would help the house feel more lively.

I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to see more.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes