Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hmm. The laptop was very specific about waiting for the weekend.
I think this is a tip more about the next updates where you can interact with the more objects, more people and more thing to do while you wait for this event with Fiona

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I this is tip more about the next updates where you can interact with the more objects, more people and more thing to do while you wait for this event with Fiona
I'm not sure about that. The laptop disappears completely once you reach the end of the content. The tip displaying after the event where you choose which outfit she'll wear is as follows.
Untitled-1.png
The takeaway from it is that you have to be in your room during the evening at the weekend. This triggers the scene after the reunion. The word "Weekend" could do with removing. Unless of course, it triggering during the week is the bug and the text is correct? I'd prefer that the text be the thing that's wrong though.

Edit-
Actually @Mark17, I think I misunderstood your meaning.

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! You can skip the dialogue by holding the "Space Bar". This is the very first episode and I appreciate the feedback even if its harsh as it'll still help me improve the game in the future.

I encourage others to do the same. I'll be monitoring this thread for awhile!
m.. need more interaction to pass time like watch TV, work,go for a walk
btw i love the characters and love all of the face expression
PD: you are the new hero i hope see this game in the top

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This shit is killing me, man. Who was the traitor? It must have been Crow, right? But he's a bad liar! Sorro? No way he'd betray me. It couldn't have been the two lugheads either, they're dumb as rocks. Fuck! I don't even care about drop-dead gorgeous redheads, I need to know!
I bet we will get into the game in the game, way later in the story ;)

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This shit is killing me, man. Who was the traitor? It must have been Crow, right? But he's a bad liar! Sorro? No way he'd betray me! It couldn't have been the two lugheads either, they're dumb as rocks. Fuck! I don't even care about drop-dead gorgeous redheads, I need to know!
heheh yeah intro was draging like hell but when it came to traitor an all i was hooked, cant say for sure who was the traitor and dont want to spoil for anyone so i will shut up but i dont think it was Crow :p

I bet we will get into the game in the game, way later in the story ;)
im definitely with u on this brother, writer need to show us why the hell this mysterious 'one' wanted to do this, he need to show us all the consequences and then he schould let us find out who he was, if then ofc thats the main goal.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
im definitely with u on this brother, writer need to show us why the hell this mysterious 'one' wanted to do this, he need to show us all the consequences and then he schould let us find out who he was, if then ofc thats the main goal.
The dev. wanted to create more fantasy scenes and I think even lewd fantasy scenes, so you can imagine where it will go. Maybe even Prii will start playing this game? :unsure:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The dev. wanted to create more fantasy scenes and I think even lewd fantasy scenes, so you can imagine where it will go. Maybe even Prii will start playing this game? :unsure:
im not sure if it will stick, but who knows this time i dont care that much i just want more of Prii in my life

Reactions: GhostPhil

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
My suspicions aren't with anyone inside the game actually. I've already forgotten his name but my suspicions are pointing to your partner in crime. He fed you a lot of information that wasn't fact-checked by the MC and then everyone in-game had a decent alibi in my opinion. Handing over admin privileges or whatever felt wrong and I just really didn't like where it was going.
Going back into the game as a weakened Rustbucket will give us an insight into what happened on the inside I think. Crow seemed to really trust Rustbucket so I think we'll get back into the group easily enough without the power-mad leader around haha.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
My suspicions aren't with anyone inside the game actually. I've already forgotten his name but my suspicions are pointing to your partner in crime. He fed you a lot of information that wasn't fact-checked by the MC and then everyone in-game had a decent alibi in my opinion. Handing over admin privileges or whatever felt wrong and I just really didn't like where it was going.
Going back into the game as a weakened Rustbucket will give us an insight into what happened on the inside I think. Crow seemed to really trust Rustbucket so I think we'll get back into the group easily enough without the power-mad leader around haha.
yep

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really hope we will dive into that whole story even more!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've only just looked at the tags because I was prepared to put up with anything to get near those redheads. Is incest planned? I feel like even if MC's niece turns up it would kind of be a grey area since he's physically no longer related. Unless Fiona and Prii are gonna hook up? There's a sight to imagine.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I've only just looked at the tags because I was prepared to put up with anything to get near those redheads. Is incest planned? I feel like even if MC's niece turns up it would kind of be a grey area since he's physically no longer related. Unless Fiona and Prii are gonna hook up? There's a sight to imagine.
Well the secret images could count as incest ;)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
N00B question (for someone have been for 1 year and half in this forum) but how I can change the signatures?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes