ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I usually at least turn the audio down so it's barely there (not off completely) because it can get repetitive and annoying. This game had beautiful music right away so I stuck with it. I especially like that there's music for different times of the day that breaks it up and adds a lot of mood and feeling.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm curious, will there be potential manipulation or submissive content in the future?

Since Prii is a bit... naive, plus the video game features has potential.
Hey at the moment we don't know if there will be different paths for the characters, like love or submission path. We will see how Polyrotix has it planned ;) I am still waiting for the little devil Prii to rule the world :devilish:

Yeah we definitly need to dive into the MMO again (y)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
From the seeds planted by the mention of the prototype causing increased libido and the old pixel guy dreams mentioning unlocked powers of some kind, I think some form of domination and manipulation of other characters will come into play. Though it would seem more likely to be based around sci-fi/fantasy elements rather than anything psychological. More akin to mind control, but hopefully more subtle because it's always better when the girls seem to be in control of their mental faculties.

I have my fingers crossed for Prii to show a really devious side at some point. It's a bit of a trope that the cute younger character turns out to be a sexually deviant manipulator but I don't care, I just want Prii to be naughtier than she's letting on. Not that I don't love her as the innocent cutie, I just like the idea that she might have less than innocent thoughts and secrets.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
From the seeds planted by the mention of the prototype causing increased libido and the old pixel guy dreams mentioning unlocked powers of some kind, I think some form of domination and manipulation of other characters will come into play. Though it would seem more likely to be based around sci-fi/fantasy elements rather than anything psychological. More akin to mind control, but hopefully more subtle because it's always better when the girls seem to be in control of their mental faculties.
Yeah we will see about that. I mean it actually seems like either something supernatural or something else, as the MC kind of read the mind of Fiona that two times, so it is some kind of power.
As an example I can't see Prii being submissiv in the more extreme direction, I think it would fit her a lot better to be the cute little pet as she already is really attached to the MC and she is just incredibly cute and innocent :)

I have my fingers crossed for Prii to show a really devious side at some point. It's a bit of a trope that the cute younger character turns out to be a sexually deviant manipulator but I don't care, I just want Prii to be naughtier than she's letting on. Not that I don't love her as the innocent cutie, I just like the idea that she might have less than innocent thoughts and secrets.
Well she is a real minx and it is fun how easy it is to tease her. I mean she won't ever be devilish in a bad way as she is a really good person ;) But she always looks a bit devilish when she raises her cute little fists :D

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah we will see about that. I mean it actually seems like either something supernatural or something else, as the MC kind of read the mind of Fiona that two times, so it is some kind of power.
As an example I can't see Prii being submissiv in the more extreme direction, I think it would fit her a lot better to be the cute little pet as she already is really attached to the MC and she is just incredibly cute and innocent :)
I imagine it working a little like inception. You worm some thoughts and ideas in there and they think they're theirs. I don't see it being necessary with Fiona and Prii. I think they both already have plenty of naughty thoughts about the MC without any manipulation having to be needed.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I imagine it working a little like inception. You worm some thoughts and ideas in there and they think they're theirs. I don't see it being necessary with Fiona and Prii. I think they both already have plenty of naughty thoughts about the MC without any manipulation having to be needed.
Well you could already see it with Fiona, she is more than willing to go further. :D

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm already thinking about the potential of her pet attitude, willing to listen to the MC's commands/requests to a certain degree bc she trusts him.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm already thinking about the potential of her pet attitude, willing to listen to the MC's commands/requests to a certain degree bc she trusts him.
Yeah but I also like it that she doesn't seem like someone who would completely obey, because I like to be a mind of her own :D I mean she will be a woman like Fiona in the future and Fiona is quite strong willed, of course with some excaptions :)

Reactions: Abibliboop

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Okay intro was quiite long and all but when the game "really"started it was cool and all but when Fiona time i was mind blowed to the sixth heaven.

Yep give this game a few months and we may have one more awesome game to play :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well you could already see it with Fiona, she is more than willing to go further. :D
thats one heck of understatement :D

Yeah but I also like it that she doesn't seem like someone who would completely obey, because I like to be a mind of her own :D I mean she will be a woman like Fiona in the future and Fiona is quite strong willed, of course with some excaptions :)
she just have to, both of them. i cant imagine either one of them as pets, not my redhead bauties, the fire within them exposing himself throug their hair colour schould be enough of an statement that they cant be tamed. u just HAVE to love them and adore.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
thats one heck of understatement :D

she just have to, both of them. i cant imagine either one of them as pets, not my redhead bauties, the fire within them exposing himself throug their hair colour schould be enough of an statement that they cant be tamed. u just HAVE to love them and adore.
It's just like having an ocelot or tiger as a pet. It's doable, but if not treated right beware.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It's just like having an ocelot or tiger as a pet. It's doable, but if not treated right beware.
u know jumping from heights is also doable but we now how that shit always ends, gravity is a bitch:LOL:
but with wild cats that fate is even more certain, the question is never if, only when:geek:
we all know what sometimes happes to all thoes professional trainers:poop:
this game rl schould have this sub path only to back fire on the player, becouse there is no possibility u can play with fire and dont get burn :sneaky:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
u know jumping from heights is also doable but we now how that shit always ends, gravity is a bitch:LOL:
but with wild cats that fate is even more certain, the question is never if, only when:geek:
we all know what sometimes happes to all thoes professional trainers:poop:
this game rl schould have this sub path only to back fire on the player, becouse there is no possibility u can play with fire and dont get burn :sneaky:
Which is why pet is better than slave. Pet they choose to obey and be sub. Slave you try to break and we all know that won't end well. Doubly so if you tried a slave harem route, you wake up one night tied to the bed and have both of them standing over you with evil grins and fade to bad end...

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Which is why pet is better than slave. Pet they choose to obey and be sub. Slave you try to break and we all know that won't end well. Doubly so if you tried a slave harem route, you wake up one night tied to the bed and have both of them standing over you with evil grins and fade to bad end...
hahaha i like the sound of the last part:sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes