redheadLover

Mar 29, 2018
I thought I would try this one today, because the renders seem nice (and redhead+freckles <3 ).
But this is boring as fuck. The intro is way too long, I didn't want to skip it, to have some context, but the conversation with Louie killed my patience.
Also, so far, all buttons that appeared had no reason to exist. Like "go to sleep" or "turn off the tv", there is no option here, so why put a button ? It's a proof that the exposition is too long if the developer feels the need to put some fake interaction.
And please, calm down with the shaky cam.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I thought I would try this one today, because the renders seem nice (and redhead+freckles <3 ).
But this is boring as fuck. The intro is way too long, I didn't want to skip it, to have some context, but the conversation with Louie killed my patience.
Also, so far, all buttons that appeared had no reason to exist. Like "go to sleep" or "turn off the tv", there is no option here, so why put a button ? It's a proof that the exposition is too long if the developer feels the need to put some fake interaction.
And please, calm down with the shaky cam.
Yeah the intro really is long and it isn't for everyone. That's the reason why the dev added a skip button in the last update.
And he wants to remove some of the shaking in the next updates ;)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I kind of liked the shaking in the game. It reminded me of Phoenix Wright.

I understand it can be a bit jarring. Perhaps a bit more spacing on when it's used to satisfy everyone.

This nice piece of work can only improve.

Excelsior

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
or landlady or roomate
Yeah true funny thing is they are actually the landlady and well more like "housemate". But they are related and as there are some pictures, where they do some lewd things together, it could be called light-incest I think ;)

tg

May 1, 2017
So, does anyone know if this is a harem type game, where you can freely collect 'em all, or it's going to have isolated routes later, where the other girls will get mad if they find out you've been dating them all?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
So, does anyone know if this is a harem type game, where you can freely collect 'em all, or it's going to have isolated routes later, where the other girls will get mad if they find out you've been dating them all?
Too early to say, but I'm expecting harem route just cause all the ladies are lovely and having to choose would be hard.

Reactions: Mark17 and L☹VE

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Visually for character designs and background designs, it's a 10/10. But, the free-roaming/map movement kind of kills it for me with the repetitiveness of manually "going to sleep" to skip days/hours to progress the story, and it becomes a guessing game searching around places (even with the little hints) to make such i didn't miss any story content. And why only 9 pages of saving slots? Just guessing, looks to be more grinding in future updates when it's time to earn money.
Personally from looking at anime, manga & light novels the reincarnation theme isn't new to me, of the guy with nothing going for him, but gets another chance to live his life to the fullest. I know it's just 0.2, so i'm waiting to see how the story plays out and the 3 new characters.

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes