GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
We should start one of those change.org petitions things to change every main girl in games during 2019 to a pale freckled redhead.
Sounds like a plan :D But on the other hand after some time they won't be special anymore ;)

If I get off my ass and make a game, I'll make sure to include one or two.
That's what I intend as well. Maybe even the main female character :)

This game literally has the 2 best looking redheads i have seen from any game. The milf who is one of the hottest redheads i have seen and the daughter who is one of the cutest redheads i have seen.

Both are honestly perfect.
I can only agree :)

Not one but TWO beautiful redheads that each fulfill a specific desire? Sign me the fuck up.
Well it depends on your specific desire ;)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im glad i kept my promise and played this one! The game reeks of style, im a sucker for vintage and i get a strong vibe of Bioshock Infinite from Reincarnotica which is a good thing.
The characters personalities and models are unique and colorful. While im known for my MILF preferences i have to admit Prii stole the show here and im head over heels for her, she is really like an Angel ;)
Kudos to the dev for making something so unique and special, you just got a new fan!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Im glad i kept my promise and played this one! The game reeks of style, im a sucker for vintage and i get a strong vibe of Bioshock Infinite from Reincarnotica which is a good thing.
The characters personalities and models are unique and colorful. While im known for my MILF preferences i have to admit Prii stole the show here and im head over heels for her, she is really like an Angel ;)
Kudos to the dev for making something so unique and special, you just got a new fan!
Thanks for playing the game Daddy :giggle:
Yeah the vintage style is awsome and it is one of the points which make this game unique.
I have to admit, that I didn't thought of Bioshock Infinite, but now that you say it, I can see it. Espcially the colours are nice and bright like BI :)
Well Fiona obviously gabe her best traits to her daughter :) But I have to disagree, Prii is a cute little devil :devilish:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for playing the game Daddy :giggle:
Yeah the vintage style is awsome and it is one of the points which make this game unique.
I have to admit, that I didn't thought of Bioshock Infinite, but now that you say it, I can see it. Espcially the colours are nice and bright like BI :)
Well Fiona obviously gabe her best traits to her daughter :) But I have to disagree, Prii is a cute little devil :devilish:
And my hint was lost in the translation.... *sighs*

Reactions: GhostPhil

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
This game is awesome, you can really feel how much love and energy were poured into it. Even the fetch quests don't suck as much as they could. With the music and the look it reminds me pretty much of France and that old cartoon show Gloria's House.
I really hope the MC doesn't turn into a pervert later on, if polyrotix can prevent that this might become the best game here.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This game is awesome, you can really feel how much love and energy were poured into it. Even the fetch quests don't suck as much as they could. With the music and the look it reminds me pretty much of France and that old cartoon show Gloria's House.
I really hope the MC doesn't turn into a pervert later on, if polyrotix can prevent that this might become the best game here.
I always think of Italy actually :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Good that i'm not the only one who got the Bioshock vibe.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I personally got the Cyberpunk 2077 feel from the game with writing rivaling that of Metal Gear Solid V Chapter 3 and atmosphere of Scalebound

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes