GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Better this than some other games here where the only good vibe is when you delete them again. :D
Haha shots fired! :D I really hope we will get more story about the game or the side of the MC before he got his new body. Hopefully in version 0.4 :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Haha shots fired! :D I really hope we will get more story about the game or the side of the MC before he got his new body. Hopefully in version 0.4 :)
Yeah a bit more story would be nice. I mean the art is really pretty and what you can see of the story is cool but it feels a bit weird when the house is empty most of the time.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah a bit more story would be nice. I mean the art is really pretty and what you can see of the story is cool but it feels a bit weird when the house is empty most of the time.
Well next update we will get the Prii path and it will play out simultanusly to the Fiona path, so when you start new, you have to do more in the house to different times. ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I wonder if @Polyrotix based Fiona and Prii off real life people. Or did he just mess with the models until he created perfection?

Excelsior
That's actually a good question! But I believe that you can find such perfection in real life :D
I think I actually might ask this to Polyrotix, I am really curious now :)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
That's actually a good question! But I believe that you can find such perfection in real life :D
I think I actually might ask this to Polyrotix, I am really curious now :)
True with almost 4 billion women in the world. There is a pretty good chance to find perfection.

But there is only one Fiona and Prii.

Excelsior

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
True with almost 4 billion women in the world. There is a pretty good chance to find perfection.

But there is only one Fiona and Prii.

Excelsior
Haha well it is always a thing of definition ;)

But the fact that all of his character look that unique a really cool thing. At least I haven't found the figures for them. :D

Reactions: quinfax

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fiona looks Irish. I have relatives with red hair and one has red hair, amber eyes and freckles.
Look at this post -
And if you look at the house, it's a lot like some of the really nice row homes in the United Kingdom or the USA. The only places I know of with redheads and possibly similar homes are Norway, United Kingdom (Scotland/Ireland) and the United States.

I wonder if maybe the MC was an American male who is now in the body of a guy who is from or in the U.K.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Fiona looks Irish. I have relatives with red hair and one has red hair, amber eyes and freckles.
Look at this post -
And if you look at the house, it's a lot like some of the really nice row homes in the United Kingdom or the USA. The only places I know of with redheads and possibly similar homes are Norway, United Kingdom (Scotland/Ireland) and the United States.

I wonder if maybe the MC was an American male who is now in the body of a guy who is from or in the U.K.
I am pretty sure that it was stated in the game that they live in Texas. But with the looks of Fiona I agree that she looks pretty Irish. Although it wouldn't mean that she is from Ireland.
But about the Red Heads of your link, they look all way too good :love:

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes