DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have started this game after seeing so many people recommending it.
Didn't finish yet but here are my takes on this game so far.

Mind blowing attention to detail. The work on the menu is really beautiful. It actually makes you want to click on each options.

The intro was a bit tedious for my taste. I felt it could have been shortened a bit. But the more I've progressed, the more it made sense. The art style is completely different from the games that I have played. I love it. The VR fight scenes were amazing. The visual effects are absolutely on point.

I think the strongest part of this game is the dev himself. He did his homework. He has put so much work on his story, art and script.

Looking forward to future updates. Best wishes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have started this game after seeing so many people recommending it.
Didn't finish yet but here are my takes on this game so far.

Mind blowing attention to detail. The work on the menu is really beautiful. It actually makes you want to click on each options.

The intro was a bit tedious for my taste. I felt it could have been shortened a bit. But the more I've progressed, the more it made sense. The art style is completely different from the games that I have played. I love it. The VR fight scenes were amazing. The visual effects are absolutely on point.

I think the strongest part of this game is the dev himself. He did his homework. He has put so much work on his story, art and script.

Looking forward to future updates. Best wishes
Glad you like the game :)
Yeah Polyrotix said himself that he is a perfectionist and that's why it took him so long to make version 0.2. We even thought the game was abandonend at some point (ok at that time he had an accident and couldn't make an update)

Reactions: DeafPerv

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I guess I expected more content from this when it got into the main meat of the game, but most of the content is the intro sections with the boring MMO content that really was WAY too much shit I didn't need to know.
Well it is only version 0.2 so no wonder theres isn't more at the moment, but the dev. wants to fill the world with more life every update. So next update will finally feature the Prii-path ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well it is only version 0.2 so no wonder theres isn't more at the moment, but the dev. wants to fill the world with more life every update. So next update will finally feature the Prii-path ;)
Yeah, and I get that. The opening delved into who the character "was" before now. Poor asshole Rustbucket too.. Deleted from existence as far as we know. But we got to see that the MC was a smart guy with a shit life who had lots of regrets about how shit turned out and now he gets a second chance. Like Tony Stark mixed with Kirito if he was a fat, bald aging loser.

But that entire conversation with Louie was just painful to sit through. 3 times the explanation of what was a rather simple conversation. With technical jargon that no one would probably care about.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
But that entire conversation with Louie was just painful to sit through. 3 times the explanation of what was a rather simple conversation. With technical jargon that no one would probably care about.
I agree with you, might be because the dev. likes his details. So he explaned everything as detailed as possible. I actually like that, I always have to think of Stargate, when I hear some nice technical talks :D

Reactions: Abibliboop

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, and I get that. The opening delved into who the character "was" before now. Poor asshole Rustbucket too.. Deleted from existence as far as we know. But we got to see that the MC was a smart guy with a shit life who had lots of regrets about how shit turned out and now he gets a second chance. Like Tony Stark mixed with Kirito if he was a fat, bald aging loser.

I think we all learn in the process. We all carry different perceptions on how stories should be told.
By the end of 0.2 my game had so many sex scenes that some were asking where is the story. It's all fuck and suck.

The dev can take things into consideration and change the intro to make it more appealing to a broader "audience".
Or stick to his way of telling the story. I prefer his way regardless of how it felt while playing the intro.

It's just how it is.

On a different note. I'm already hooked on Fiona. My eternal love for milfs marches on.

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes