Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I imagine it working a little like inception. You worm some thoughts and ideas in there and they think they're theirs. I don't see it being necessary with Fiona and Prii. I think they both already have plenty of naughty thoughts about the MC without any manipulation having to be needed.
Well, assuming the bit at the end of 0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
thats one heck of understatement :D

she just have to, both of them. i cant imagine either one of them as pets, not my redhead bauties, the fire within them exposing himself throug their hair colour schould be enough of an statement that they cant be tamed. u just HAVE to love them and adore.
It's just like having an ocelot or tiger as a pet. It's doable, but if not treated right beware.
Right! Who said that I want my pets all obediente all the time. I want them wild and naughty, but I also want them to be all cuddly and loving. And all of this is possible and I think Prii and Fiona go this way already.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Right! Who said that I want my pets all obediente all the time. I want them wild and naughty, but I also want them to be all cuddly and loving. And all of this is possible and I think Prii and Fiona go this way already.
i just dont belive its possible because thats is ALL and everyone knows we never get all we want:cautious:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
The goodly man in me doesn't want to see Prii have any naughty scenes because she seems to pure and innocent.
The Perv in me (which is usually the dominant part) was to see her in any conceivable sexual escapade.

That's why i have daily ritual of looking at playbuck scenes involving my favorite girls (For me that is all girls).

Excelsior

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
The goodly man in me doesn't want to see Prii have any naughty scenes because she seems to pure and innocent.
The Perv in me (which is usually the dominant part) was to see her in any conceivable sexual escapade.

That's why i have daily ritual of looking at playbuck scenes involving my favorite girls (For me that is all girls).

Excelsior
I will happily protect Prii for you and give you perodic updates ensuring that nothing unmentionable ever happens to her... trust me she will do nothing, sitting in a room, sipping weak tea (in other words being perfect, per the esteemed Dr Silverfish). Any rumors you hear about us to the contrary are just that, shameless lies.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Excelsior
I will happily protect Prii for you and give you perodic updates ensuring that nothing unmentionable ever happens to her... trust me she will do nothing, sitting in a room, sipping weak tea (in other words being perfect, per the esteemed Dr Silverfish). Any rumors you hear about us to the contrary are just that, shameless lies.
Still waters run deep :sneaky:

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hello @Polyrotix :)

Here's what i think of the game so far: girl's are absolutely AMAZING! Models are unique and made very well, story is original and quite interesting and music is fantastic, You should really think of separate soundtrack someday.
Well, that's pretty much it for short summary. I know it's really early build yet, so there's not much content, but I can't wait to see what You're up to next. I'll definitely keep an eye and be sure You'll get some support from me.

Good luck with everything and cheers, sir :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello @Polyrotix :)

Here's what i think of the game so far: girl's are absolutely AMAZING! Models are unique and made very well, story is original and quite interesting and music is fantastic, You should really think of separate soundtrack someday.
Well, that's pretty much it for short summary. I know it's really early build yet, so there's not much content, but I can't wait to see what You're up to next. I'll definitely keep an eye and be sure You'll get some support from me.

Good luck with everything and cheers, sir :)
Thanks for your little review :) If you want to know the soundtrack, Polyrotix posted it on Discord ;)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes