spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Just found this game by chance and I'm so glad I did. It's great.

I found out there there is a dream with the doc, but there isn't a door for her. What's with that?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just found this game by chance and I'm so glad I did. It's great.

I found out there there is a dream with the doc, but there isn't a door for her. What's with that?
There should be 3 doors, one cyan, one red and one purple. The purple one is for Doc Aanya. ;)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Well, the game is great. Music, art and everything. But I still felt like a retard when after rich story-wise prolouge and transmigration, which implies hundred things to do MC can only do the dishes. I don't hate the update but it was weird experience.

Reactions: Abibliboop

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I wonder if @Polyrotix based Fiona and Prii off real life people. Or did he just mess with the models until he created perfection?

Excelsior
So I actually asked this to Polyrotix and got an answer ;)

Dec 14
Hey! So, when I started, I obviously had to reference a few celebs but overtime the final result for both Fiona and Priscilla is far from them and is unique on their own. For Priscilla, I initially based her features from a young Ann-Margaret, particularly from her film Viva Las Vegas. As for Fiona, hers was based on Ava Gardner with her sharp and angular features. Of course, they're far from their faces but you could say they were highly based on them.
Here are picture of the two for reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to admit, the first thing that I thought after seeing those pictures was: "How old is Polyrotix?" :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I've honestly never felt like I have more in common with anyone after that post. I'm only in my 30's but I have very similar tastes as Polyrotix.
Hehe I guess I am just too young with my 24 years :D
I think the oldest movies that I still like to watch are the John Wayne western :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

I have to admit, the first thing that I thought after seeing those pictures was: "How old is Polyrotix?" :D
Old enough to have a good taste in women...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Thanks for hooking me up with an answer. I was just generally museing when i asked that.

I thought Ann-Margret seemed familiar. Then I hear Viva Las Vegas and it clicked for me. Though I haven't seen the movie in a while. She is quite the beauty.

Now for Ava Gardner. Now that is some classic elegant beauty if I've even seen it. i don't know why but a lot of black and white era movie actresses stand out a lot for me more than a lot of modern ones. First time I saw her was in Knights Of The Round Table (1953).

I'm a decent age but my folks and grand folk were big old time cinema people. So when I was a wee tyke. We would watch older movies more than modern ones.

I guess this shows that @Polyrotix has great taste in women.

Excelsior

Reactions: Abibliboop

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Good News then. Ann Margaret is in the John Wayne movie The Trainrobbers.

Weirdly enough The Ava Gardner museum is one town over from where I live.
Ok I have to watch that John Wayne movie again, it seems :D

You very well may be, but at least you are old and wise enough to love the red heads. 8^D
Well red head beauty is timeless ;)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I like most john wayne movies myself. Though one of the oddest one's I saw was when he played Genghis Khan in The Conquerer (1956).

Like a lot of people are saying the loving of the red head breaks all age boundaries.

Excelsior

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes