GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I couldn't get them either. And I had the Journal. I think this is a small error or pictures are not included in the game code.
I think I didn't get this myself, but I also don't know the requirements to trigger this scene. I thought it was because of the journal. :unsure:

Reactions: Zero919

kenkko

May 11, 2017
I think I didn't get this myself, but I also don't know the requirements to trigger this scene. I thought it was because of the journal. :unsure:
Pick up the book and go to the main corridor, then click inventory and click on the book and leave the menu. There should be a small blue highlighted section, click it, and go back to the shower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
I couldn't get them either. And I had the Journal. I think this is a small error or pictures are not included in the game code.
oh, i already told this here.before peeking in the bathroom with foina, go to the lobby/ground stair case and choose the journal in the inventory. a blue icon/hover will show up where you can put the journal near the table. then go back to peeking on her and priscilla will not interrupt you.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Pick up the book and go to the main corridor, then click inventory and click on the book and leave the menu. There should be a small blue highlighted section, click it, and go back to the shower.

oh, i already told this here.before peeking in the bathroom with foina, go to the lobby/ground stair case and choose the journal in the inventory. a blue icon/hover will show up where you can put the journal near the table. then go back to peeking on her and priscilla will not interrupt you.
Thanks guys! That was something I missed and I might not figured it out myself :)

Reactions: Zero919 and Endrju

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Things like helping with the dishes could also be made into a mundane repeatable activity, just take out the falling and the boobs for when it's repeated.
This reminds me of one of my minor nose twitches in this game:

edit: For what it's worth, I don't agree with adding repetitive activities. They do make the world feel less empty, but they add heavily to grindiness, and make the player rely on the hint system (assuming enough content will be added where a guide's not necessary later on). If time skips were commonly accessed, events would have to be designed around that as well - so no weekday-specific stuff and instead more wall-time specific stuff.

Reactions: Abibliboop

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Oh, that journal thing is sneaky haha. I didn't even know I missed anything, I thought I would be interrupted no matter what since it's fairly normal for games to tease you so early into a character's route.

@Bagger288 Yeah, I was just spitballing ideas. The TV and reading parts I would expect it to ask me if I want to "waste some time watching TV?" or whatever to give me a clue that time would progress with likely no progress storywise. Being given a choice as opposed to things just happening as soon as you click on them could be a good way to differentiate between progression and fluff.

That said, I don't see how trial and error equates to grinding in a game. I'd consider grinding something where you HAVE to repeat a task several times before progression is allowed such as having to have a specific stat trained to a certain point by repeating an action over and over again. Accessing a pointless piece of repeatable flavor text with little or no importance is likely something I'd make a mental note of and try to avoid next time, it would keep me thinking about my actions rather than just running around and clicking on everything.

Edit -
Wall time events would be my preference by the way. I don't know why it never crossed my mind as a possible solution to me having to wait almost a week from Fiona getting invited to the reunion to her actually going to the reunion. She could have just been vague and said it was incredibly soon and then you could have triggered it any of the following days. I don't know if what day it is is going to be important though, it's already established that Prii goes to school so I feel that already puts a division between weekdays and weekends.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
That said, I don't see how trial and error equates to grinding in a game. I'd consider grinding something where you HAVE to repeat a task several times before progression is allowed such as having to have a specific stat trained to a certain point by repeating an action over and over again. Accessing a pointless piece of repeatable flavor text with little or no importance is likely something I'd make a mental note of and try to avoid next time, it would keep me thinking about my actions rather than just running around and clicking on everything.
The main issue is that when you introduce trial and error as a game mechanic, you have to design around the error part. So you start pacing things down, adding retry opportunities, and suddenly need a success indicator (this can be as simple as a different pose). So while the usual definition of grinding is that you need to repeat a resource-gain action x times, I just remove the gamified part of it and think it counts even if the resource is +1 weekday progressed or +1 empty location checked.
I don't necessarily think that adding "nap" actions everywhere makes the thing worse, but rather I feel like it makes a meandering clickfest more varied instead of changing the feedback loop to have more explicit goals. The more empty actions you include in your game, the more the game becomes about not advancing.
I do think the "go to your room" gameplay loop currently needs improvement, and that improvement might simply be Priscilla's scenes, but I hesitate to jump straight to tv-watching. If we're just trying to add a lived-in feel to the house, I'd start by adding non-interactable renders of the characters at various tasks.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I personally feel that dev should put away the whole point and click exploration of locations altogether. Just divide the day into 3 time slots, and give options to do something in that time slot. For example, during the morning slot you could have the option to meet Fiona or play the vr game, in the afternoon you could meet Prii or the doc, and so on. Point and click navigation makes it tedious to find characters, and you are basically clicking 20 times to find a character which you can potentially find in 3 clicks, and also slows down the game.
However if, you want to implement area navigation to meet characters, then it is better to do something like big brother, just list all the room icons at the bottom to quickly navigate there, with little symbols showing which characters are in which room. I remember that finding Fiona was a chore.

These are my two cents, I don't have much problems with current navigation systems, but I always feel that they could be improved

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
having to wait almost a week from Fiona getting invited to the reunion to her actually going to the reunion. She could have just been vague and said it was incredibly soon and then you could have triggered it any of the following days.
I didn't have to wait for weekend to trigger the reunion. I just went to her room the next evening and it started on a Wednesday I think.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hmm. The laptop was very specific about waiting for the weekend.
I just replayed it because I missed the full bathroom scene. So the first time it tells you to wait till weekend is to drink with Fiona in the garden and see the first flashback. You do have to wait till weekend for that one. The second time it tells you to wait in your room for the weekend but you don't have to wait for the weekend or be in your room for her to go to the reunion. So really the only thing that hint has right is the time of day. I just accidently stumble on that the first time I played.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I just replayed it because I missed the full bathroom scene. So the first time it tells you to wait till weekend is to drink with Fiona in the garden and see the first flashback. You do have to wait till weekend for that one. The second time it tells you to wait in your room for the weekend but you don't have to wait for the weekend or be in your room for her to go to the reunion. So really the only thing that hint has right is the time of day. I just accidently stumble on that the first time I played.
I was going to have a look myself later because that wait was one of the main grumbles I had in my review. I should update it soon to point out that I fell victim to a potential text mistake instead I guess.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes