• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
If we pick the fact he lauch this game in november last year, and now the progress in half... So it's not totally bullsh*it to say the 0.03 of the game will be finished in the end of May
I mean, if some unfortunate event does not happen by then!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If we pick the fact he lauch this game in november last year, and now the progress in half... So it's not totally bullsh*it to say the 0.03 of the game will be finished in the end of May
I mean, if some unfortunate event does not happen by then!
Well it depends on what he has to do and how he counts the percentages. I still hope for April

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017

Hey Y'all! Poly here!

Hope you all had a fun and loving February! First of all, sorry for those who messaged me a week or so ago which I never replied back. I was invited to a cousin's wedding out of town. So, sorry about that. Anyways, as for the game's development... it's progressing smoothly! I loved writing and realizing Priscilla's current story arc especially it involves history between the MC and her. The image here is during one of the play-dates you'll have in the Park. Some people were asking if I had plans for a harem path or any of that for the matter. The answer is YES! But that's something in the future as for now, each heroine's path is open-ended, meaning, that you can pursue any of them from start to their current "finished" path later on. I also would like to clarify again that the Virtual Reality world isn't a gimmick for the sake of the opening, I'll re-introduce it when Act 2 of the story comes which is after I finish all of the heroine's introductory paths. It's another world of its own, with a navigable map and areas and such. My current plans is to finish the main story quest scenes this upcoming March, or at the very least, up to 80%. I'm also planning to add extra XXX content for Priscilla, Aanya, and Fiona.
If you haven't noticed by now, $10 and $20 Patrons can get access to the new NSFW pics! So, please keep those to yourselves. With that said, I'll also want to announce that $20 Patrons (who already paid their pledge) will now be open to the monthly "Custom Renders" exclusive here starting next month. Basically, $20 Royal tier Patrons can request a scene/wardrobe/scenario for the characters. I'll choose the best 3 and poll them to you guys to vote on. The subject matter is up to my discretion, so no scat/bestiality, or anything of that kind. What will happen to the losing ideas? If it's great enough, I'd probably put it as part of the Playbucks gallery or re-poll it again. Message your requests here or on Discord!
Anyways, that's for this month's update! I hope you have a great day!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

View attachment 253367
Prii is just so adorable in this picture

Reactions: GhostPhil

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Don't try to destroy Prii's innocence
What makes you so sure she's innocence, she still needs to discover Life.
At most I'd play the Devils Advocate, and then its all her Choice!

Do find the Mother more interesting though plus seemingly more hungry for Experience, seeing she didn't had a someone for some time. Which is a bit weird for the type of Store she is running. Then again wouldn't be surprised if she has a rare intimate moment on occasion with the female Doctor.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I just know what MC study in the university, Madeleine and Eunha study in the same university too?
I count more +20 locations in the game including police station and a Cinema.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
That's an odd question. When you wish to make an original model, you open up your preferred 3D modelling software, and you make it.
If you're still confused, look up 3D modelling.
I get that first impressions here is people mention Daz, so i'm not sure that has Sculpting features. Could be Wrong. Or do i need to use something like Max 3d or something along the lines of Cad.

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
My Irresponsible speculation for the future content:
Firstly:There is likely to be an Harem route end,the creater clearly like collecting stamps, for a man addiction to collecting,without a Harem ending maybe is intolerable.
Secondly:There will also has two main female characters of similar age to the main character,one of whom is closer to the main character than Prii,it will be more like a relationship.From the content of the game published for now,we can see the creater prefer to use color to represent female characters,and in the title picture there are three color, the wathet,pink and yellow,the doctor and Fi has their representative colors and clearly not included in these three colors,so I guess these colors are the "main" characters,"wathet" is Prii,and the other two colors are two other young girls. Just as light blue represents Prii, pink and yellow are likely clues to the characters' personalities,"pink" maybe more lovely and "yellow" is the color most associated with optimism and pleasure,these female characters will obviously be more "mature" than Prii and they have their own story lines.
Lastly:Fi is the author's favorite character and/or he believe she is the most important and popular role, and scarlet is the best proof,she might be the link that runs through other female characters.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Firstly:There is likely to be an Harem route end,the creater clearly like collecting stamps, for a man addiction to collecting,without a Harem ending maybe is intolerable.
I think Poly actually even said somewhere that he likes harem and there is a route planned, but don't take my word on it ;)

Secondly:There will also has two main female characters of similar age to the main character,one of whom is closer to the main character than Prii,it will be more like a relationship.From the content of the game published for now,we can see the creater prefer to use color to represent female characters,and in the title picture there are three color, the wathet,pink and yellow,the doctor and Fi has their representative colors and clearly not included in these three colors,so I guess these colors are the "main" characters,"wathet" is Prii,and the other two colors are two other young girls. Just as light blue represents Prii, pink and yellow are likely clues to the characters' personalities,"pink" maybe more lovely and "yellow" is the color most associated with optimism and pleasure,these female characters will obviously be more "mature" than Prii and they have their own story lines.
I think you are on to something with the colors for the three main love interests. We have Cyan for Prii and Magenta and Yellow. I actually think Margaux has the color yellow though.
I also think that the character that the MC really likes is actually connected to his former identity.
But maybe he also meets someone in the VR game world at some point.

Lastly:Fi is the author's favorite character and/or he believe she is the most important and popular role, and scarlet is the best proof,she might be the link that runs through other female characters.
Why do you think Fi is the author's favorite character?
And who is Scarlet again? (Sorry I am really bad with names :D )

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes