Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
I think Poly actually even said somewhere that he likes harem and there is a route planned, but don't take my word on it ;)

I think you are on to something with the colors for the three main love interests. We have Cyan for Prii and Magenta and Yellow. I actually think Margaux has the color yellow though.
I also think that the character that the MC really likes is actually connected to his former identity.
But maybe he also meets someone in the VR game world at some point.

Why do you think Fi is the author's favorite character?
And who is Scarlet again? (Sorry I am really bad with names :D )
hah,All is "Irresponsible",and scarlet door is Fiona (my favourite)︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
hah,All is "Irresponsible",and scarlet door is Fiona (my favourite)︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
Ahh you ment the the color :D I thought you ment a character name :D Well I obviously like Prii and her color the most :D

Salva6

Sep 19, 2018
can anyone explain how to check the gallery images ? the only way i found is on the computer but it says work in progress

Reactions: numbertwo

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Amazing game! The intro is really well-done. One nitpick is proof reading -- the amount of "your" instead of "you're" was daunting.

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
Base on the current version, is it mainly focused on Fi? I went back to the beginning and opened the door for Amya and Prii,just to check if future scenes are base on your decision at those 3 doors, and in the end all the scene were focused on Fi

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Base on the current version, is it mainly focused on Fi? I went back to the beginning and opened the door for Amya and Prii,just to check if future scenes are base on your decision at those 3 doors, and in the end all the scene were focused on Fi
Fiona is only one with real content so far. I believe the next update is supposed to be Pricilla focused.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Fiona is only one with real content so far. I believe the next update is supposed to be Pricilla focused.
Yeah the next update will mostly focus on Prii. :)

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
I kindly stuck at Morning Fiona sitting at kitchen checking her email and correponding to some of them.

end of story right now ?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I kindly stuck at Fiona sitting at kitchen checking her email and correponding to some of them.

end of story right now ?
Nope. Been awhile since I've played so don't remember what's next. Check the computer upstairs. It will give you hints. I do believe there is an "end of current content" message when you reach it.

Reactions: royalframe89

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Prii is the closest thing you get to a childish younger sister. Specially after looking at her in flashback - her praising the MC (well, not actually) for standing up for her, I felt that way. However, I'm not sure whether she sees the MC as an older brother-like figure or something else - maybe just as a hero and a friend. However, I can still feel some brother-sister vibe.

The game avoided a big hurdle by avoiding incest. I mean, then, it would be hard to romance Prii without feeling like you were taking advantage of her/ crossing some sort of boundary. Another, plus point is that you are actually not the man you are masquerading as. So, even if the guy had some sort of obligations not to fall for her, you do not. But you may still get some incest like feeling due to how Prii feels for you. So, it's like getting a taste of incest-ish relation without any feeling of guilt/remorse. I see what you did there dev... :p

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I've been playing this game again n' again just to see that pouty/angry look on those 2 ridiculously attractive redheads.
On another note, i fancy every bit in this one i`m talking about UI, music, backgrounds/locations, some serious effort there. Even the story, the way it`s heading i ain't complaining guess still early to say much i suppose.
And I don`t know if dev got any plans to put animations in the game if s/he does though, i don`t know if i`ll be able to handle that i mean redheads+dyspnea upon seeing them, so you know...don`t mind paying that price though :p
I sincerely hope everything works out for the dev, deserves all the support and more as i see it. Thank you for creating this.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
help you find the box to fiona but from there on what is next? because I spend the days and nothing happens

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes