VN Ren'Py Abandoned Reintegration Project [v1.0] [Azorandro]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azorandro

May 15, 2019

Overview:
A series of events triggered by the death of one of your acquaintances will lead you to Balder an independent island where you will become the head of the reintegration program in a private women's prison.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-16
Release Date: 2019-05-16
Developer: Azorandro
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

scene11 (4).jpg scene4 (15).jpg 20190516152705507.png scene8 (15).jpg scene9 (6).jpg scene10 (8).jpg scene7 (23).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Shouldn't it be called "Reintegrate"? When you have typo in your title it's going to be wild engrish ride :D
Filename calls game Reintegration Project :p

Reactions: Lucifer111

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Shouldn't it be called "Reintegrate"? When you have typo in your title it's going to be wild engrish ride :D
Filename calls game Reintegration Project :p
i changed the title equal to the game filename

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
i tried playing it but the english is so bad i quit during the introduction i just couldnt make any sense of it hopefully the english improves if it does ill give it another go until then im just gonna skip it

Reactions: DOM76210

Azorandro

May 15, 2019
i tried playing it but the english is so bad i quit during the introduction i just couldnt make any sense of it hopefully the english improves if it does ill give it another go until then im just gonna skip it

I did not realize that was so bad. I start a rewriting !

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok That was an interesting read!!o_O Whilst i was able to sort of decipher large chunks it will need a lot of work if you are aiming it at an English speaking audience.I understand you are not native English speaking,but would suggest taking a bit of time to clean up the spelling and grammar before you move on to future updates

Reactions: Repuci

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I did not realize that was so bad. I start a rewriting !
If i was you after reading the rude comments i would just drop it, people know only they mother language and want everyone to be perfect on it cuz they are arrogant selfish pricks

You problably learnt by yourself you should be proud keep the good work

But you need to improve so the red necks stop bullying you

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Ok That was an interesting read!!o_O Whilst i was able to sort of decipher large chunks it will need a lot of work if you are aiming it at an English speaking audience.I understand you are not native English speaking,but would suggest taking a bit of time to clean up the spelling and grammar before you move on to future updates
You are one of the few who are not stupid and gave a real constructive comment

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^activist snowflake..we hurt his feels..
this is a pirate site..so expect harsh criticism ..the potential for gaining patreons here is high..and a large portion of potential patreons are english speaking people..so it is something that needs to be addressed..if he has no interest in patreons and is just doing it for fun..fine and dandy..let the engrish stand..otherwise..it really needs work.

Last edited:

Caner12

Aug 30, 2017
Will help you with the English writing if u want, i cant translate it for u but i can fix it after u translate it roughly.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
The English is bad but i love the Girls i can understand the Bad Translation and this is only v1.0 so i have a high hope because this game look Interesting.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
The Engrish is bad, but i could read most Sentences without Problems. Just some Words are really fucked up.
A Proofreader would be advantageous.

The Story has Potential. 5 Girls to reintegrate? Why not?

Renders are ok. The Lighting could be a little bit better. Also the Backrounds. They are kinda sterile.

Overall an average Start.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote