Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is sandbox and there is freeroam. While I don't mind freeroam, I don't like sandbox (with days cycle, grinding, all that shit)

NMS was freeroam, so I hope it's the same for this one

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hopefully this one will have the option to have a proper harem ending with all the girls. You can't give me so many beautiful girls and expect me to not go for all of them!!!

Reactions: Actuallythedog

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Answering questions:
  • What actually happened to Natalie?
    As you can possibly guess from the teaser, she left our MC for someone else and then ran away. (The dude in the last photo of the teaser)
  • Is there going to be NTR?
    No. I don't plan to add any NTR in the game. Girl are going to cheat on with you and maybe if you screw things really bad are going to be cheat on you, but no NTR.
  • Is this as "sandbox" as No More Secrets was or is it more open?
    This game is very open, however the main events are long. For example you get to navigate in the house and outside. Talk with everybody, do different tasks around the house, but the main quests are going to be long, something similar to No More Secrets.
  • Are the characters from No More Secrets going to be in this game too?
    Mainly no, but being in the same universe you are affected by things that happened in the previous game.
  • The icon we have seen in the teaser is going to be the real icon for the game?
    No. It's just that I try to work as much as possible on this game, meaning I get to do some hours while still being at my current job. So I had to mask the real icon. It was hard to explain why I have an ass in my bar.
  • How many animations are going to be in this game?
    Right now I'm animating only the sex scenes, however if we'll be able to upgrade the gear, I'll start adding small animations here and there, where I feel like an animation would do wonders
  • Harem ending?
    There are going 33 female characters in the game. A harem with 33 characters would be insane for me. However there are combinations that could work, but unlike NMS I don't know how the game will end. I have the story layed out for around 10 version for now, but unlike NMS this game will not be over in 11 versions.
  • Is the MC going to become the bad guy?
    Yes and no. There will be a point where the main story will be split in two. Based on your decisions you'll be able to be either a good guy, a manwhore, but still fighting the bad or you'll be involved in some shady business, something like Phill was and do bad things.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me, I'll try to answer them till the release. I will add the new questions on this post.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

Had me until that last render (in game ) of the teaser, then... no.

Not into any future BBC cucked MCs - not my kink (The last pic showed his fapping dream girl, correct?) :unsure:

If so, I'll pass on this one.

Gameplay where MCs are pining over dream girls getting railed by other random dicks are the worst in my view.

If such kinks are to be included in the upcoming release, will you give an option to bypass that content?

I liked the No More Secrets game though. :)

Good luck anyway.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Dev,

Had me until that last render (in game ) of the teaser, then... no.

Not into any future BBC cucked MCs - not my kink (The last pic showed his fapping dream girl, correct?) :unsure:

If so, I'll pass on this one.

Gameplay where MCs are pining over dream girls getting railed by other random dicks are the worst in my view.

If such kinks are to be included in the upcoming release, will you give an option to bypass that content?

I liked the No More Secrets game though. :)

Good luck anyway.
As I was saying, cucked will not be in this game. After you play the first version of the game you'll understand better what's the story between our mc, Natalie and her boyfriend.
I'm glad you enjoyed No More Secrets, that's why I'm sure you'll enjoy Rejected No More, so I still think you could at least give it a try.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
As I was saying, cucked will not be in this game. After you play the first version of the game you'll understand better what's the story between our mc, Natalie and her boyfriend.
I'm glad you enjoyed No More Secrets, that's why I'm sure you'll enjoy Rejected No More, so I still think you could at least give it a try.
So, the black dude is the MCs fapping dream girl's boyfriend... don't care.

I'll try the game, if I can bypass all the content between her and her boyfriend. :p :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, not my kink, good luck with the game!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

Answering questions:
  • What actually happened to Natalie?
    As you can possibly guess from the teaser, she left our MC for someone else and then ran away. (The dude in the last photo of the teaser)
  • Is there going to be NTR?
    No. I don't plan to add any NTR in the game. Girl are going to cheat on with you and maybe if you screw things really bad are going to be cheat on you, but no NTR.
  • Is this as "sandbox" as No More Secrets was or is it more open?
    This game is very open, however the main events are long. For example you get to navigate in the house and outside. Talk with everybody, do different tasks around the house, but the main quests are going to be long, something similar to No More Secrets.
  • Are the characters from No More Secrets going to be in this game too?
    Mainly no, but being in the same universe you are affected by things that happened in the previous game.
  • The icon we have seen in the teaser is going to be the real icon for the game?
    No. It's just that I try to work as much as possible on this game, meaning I get to do some hours while still being at my current job. So I had to mask the real icon. It was hard to explain why I have an ass in my bar.
  • How many animations are going to be in this game?
    Right now I'm animating only the sex scenes, however if we'll be able to upgrade the gear, I'll start adding small animations here and there, where I feel like an animation would do wonders
  • Harem ending?
    There are going 33 female characters in the game. A harem with 33 characters would be insane for me. However there are combinations that could work, but unlike NMS I don't know how the game will end. I have the story layed out for around 10 version for now, but unlike NMS this game will not be over in 11 versions.
  • Is the MC going to become the bad guy?
    Yes and no. There will be a point where the main story will be split in two. Based on your decisions you'll be able to be either a good guy, a manwhore, but still fighting the bad or you'll be involved in some shady business, something like Phill was and do bad things.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me, I'll try to answer them till the release. I will add the new questions on this post.
Well 33 girls doesn't sound too bad to me. A good sized harem. I will gladly take all 33 girls, hope there will be an option for that.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

There will be a point in the game when the girls will start closing the door, however don't worry, you can buy a spying camera that can fit through the keyhole.
Cheers

Reactions: Ghostly

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Is the MC going to become the bad guy?
Seems he is tired of being the nice guy. Maybe not completely bad but I expect he behaves like a jerk, at least at the beginning.
Edit: Seems royalcandy explained himself, you can be good, bad or manwhore

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah Natalie can go to hell man i don't really want sloppy seconds she does not really seem like a dream girl to me.

Last edited:

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
It's courious how black girls where the only I didn't liked in NMS and the new one is the one I feel more attracted to.
The new milf seems horrible compared to Jeanne.
No hard feelings, I respect all kind of preferences although I don't like actual woman in the games, to fuck actual women I have my wife, I like tight flawless girls

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes