Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Glad to see there's a VN mode and no NTR. Free roam's pretty much a hard pass for me these days.

I'll prolly check back in a few updates when there's more content. Keep up the good work. :)
No More Secrets had around 4000 renders in 11 versions and 10 hours of gameplay.
We're on second version with more than 1500 renders and 3 hours of gameplay, so I think there is plenty content.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I want to apologise to all the NTR fans, but we will not add back Adam ever in Christine's life. We however promise a lot of interesting content, but we decided to focus on the story. Our plan is too big to be stuck on this and on top of that we need all the patrons we can get if we're going to make those dreams for the game happen.
You mean zero ntr content, not even hidden or optional like the poll we voted back when you were still developing No more secrets?
Im confused by "We however promise a lot of interesting content" you mean non-ntr content? :unsure:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

So I want to apologise to all the NTR fans, but we will not add back Adam ever in Christine's life.
Might be worth adding this to the post description and changing tags if there is going to be no ntr.

I rely on tags all the time and if I would not have seen this post I would have skipped past this game since I am not a fan of ntr. The inverse is true for those who like ntr - they might come in expecting it because of the tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
There was no warning about not talking about a certain fetish in the thread? Every single page with the same. You cannot read a single comment without the 3-letter word coming out. By the way, thanks. It's a nice game.

Reactions: swammy

HJZero

Mar 16, 2018
It's really grind my gear when developer ask fan to vote for content then not add said content. It really suck when people go back on there. Then what was the reason for the poll in the first place.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm enjoying this game, but not a fan of the bike minigame which requires too steady of a hand, which is something I've never been good at with these particular games, especially with how precise one needs to be for the bike mini game. I'd skip the minigame, but I'm afraid of also missing content.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
So I want to apologise to all the NTR fans, but we will not add back Adam ever in Christine's life. We however promise a lot of interesting content, but we decided to focus on the story. Our plan is too big to be stuck on this and on top of that we need all the patrons we can get if we're going to make those dreams for the game happen.
Excellent work Royalcandy
Now we can enjoy the game
Without any fear

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh nice guess now i will give this a try again, i am not really a fan of ntr though i am of the opinion that it was not really ntr, still i hated those scenes, when i dislike scenes like this its actually more too do with the male characters involved and adam was a character you hated from the very start, still i probadly disliked the sandbox even more lol.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm enjoying this game, but not a fan of the bike minigame which requires too steady of a hand, which is something I've never been good at with these particular games, especially with how precise one needs to be for the bike mini game. I'd skip the minigame, but I'm afraid of also missing content.
Dev added a VN mode in this update try that ,I don't think you will miss any story content .

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Try replacing this file in game-folder for i-Patch
  • rightlick on the file below
  • select "save target as..."
  • rename the file to "relationships.rpy" (no .txt file ending!)
  • put the file in the "game" directory and replace the existing file
thanks Trystmagiscus ;)

I dont get save target as, on links
When i open the file it opens as a text file, can you adivse please

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
ok did i saw some black dude fuck at start?....
That's her BF, she was the MC's supposed best friend who cut off all contact with him after he proclaimed his love for her. The dude has a Ferrari, his daddy is probably loaded or the mobster they put in the pen, so yeah, it was an easy pick for a gold digger like her... I hope her excuse is that she like his dick or something like that coz many players already want to avoid that bi... lady.:)

Btw, royalcandy wasn't Natalie the missing girl in NMS ?? So now she back in town partying and fucking like nothing happened ?? Was she really in danger or she just travelled around the world with her BF ??

So I want to apologise to all the NTR fans, but we will not add back Adam ever in Christine's life. We however promise a lot of interesting content, but we decided to focus on the story.
Tell the story how you think it's best for the game, patrons and fans respect that, and u did a good job with NMS. You made a couple of minor mistakes, but we still respect and support your work !!;)(y)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
That's her BF, she was the MC's supposed best friend who cut off all contact with him after he proclaimed his love for her. The dude has a Ferrari, his daddy is probably loaded or the mobster they put in the pen, so yeah, it was an easy pick for a gold digger like her... I hope her excuse is that she like his dick or something like that coz many players already want to avoid that bi... lady.:)

Btw, royalcandy wasn't Natalie the missing girl in NMS ?? So now she back in town partying and fucking like nothing happened ?? Was she really in danger or she just travelled around the world with her BF ??

Tell the story how you think it's best for the game, patrons and fans respect that, and u did a good job with NMS. You made a couple of minor mistakes, but we still respect and support your work !!;)(y)
Her story will be revealed in the next update, but basically she ran away from home with her boyfriend. He had some business to attend for his father. The fact that he took her with him, blew up in his face because police started to investigate the missing girl case while they discovered that Jeremiah (his father) was the mob head in the city.
Now they are back in town and you'll meet her in the upcoming version.

The reason I didn't removed scene from the beginning it was to paint the picture better. That's all you'll see.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes