d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Rejected No More [v0.2.1] [RoyalCandy] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.52 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.51 GB

Compressed PC Size: 272.7 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 257.5 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
okay so i think this error occurs only with compressed version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/cutscenes/pizzaplace/evening/work/005.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/cutscenes/pizzaplace/evening/work/005.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
grind sandbox common incest and harem game.. good luck to the dev.. but not my cup of tea
I haven't tried the game yet but I've read there is a VN mode which is exactly what it sounds, and there is sandbox mode (aka grind). Correct me if I'm wrong though.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
You mean zero ntr content, not even hidden or optional like the poll we voted back when you were still developing No more secrets?
Im confused by "We however promise a lot of interesting content" you mean non-ntr content? :unsure:
Basically he is saying that if all the snowflakes that think they are really the MC in these games cry about not wanting NTR, he will not have their support so he can have money to make the game...so anyone that likes corruption in games are getting shit on again....that is why these games are all the same and are becoming boring as fuck.....just my opinion of course ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Basically he is saying that if all the snowflakes that think they are really the MC in these games cry about not wanting NTR, he will not have their support so he can have money to make the game...so anyone that likes corruption in games are getting shit on again....that is why these games are all the same and are becoming boring as fuck.....just my opinion of course ;)
Each player is allowed to play however they like, some of us immerse as the mc and others don't.
Is the same when you give an opinion, some people may respect it and others won't but that doesn't imply you are right or wrong.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Well, the author has picked his audience and that's clear now. We'll have to respect his choice. He has to be careful now though because soon they might want the MC's friend to be removed as well who's clearly interested in MC's sister. We'll have to wait and see.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Hello guys.

Yesterday I've released the second version of the game and to be honest, I really like the progress we've made in the game. A lot of things changed since the first version, so I'm going to make a public announcement about our decisions.

A few months ago we created some polls about the fetishes and things to add in the game, with our first version we have slightly moved from that without realising.

So I want to apologise to all the NTR fans, but we will not add back Adam ever in Christine's life. We however promise a lot of interesting content, but we decided to focus on the story. Our plan is too big to be stuck on this and on top of that we need all the patrons we can get if we're going to make those dreams for the game happen.

Best regards,
Jason
I admit I fail to see the point of apologizing to fans of something that was announced to not be in the game since November. I 've probably missed episodes here...

Is the "girls may cheat with you" part still on? Or is it among the changes too?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm late for the party, but here is what I think after not playing the game but reading the comments.
First, as it is with a lot of the games I don't like the look of the MC, he looks too young.
Second, I have to comment on something from the Q&A a Harem Ending. The Dev says that 33 girls are too much for a harem I say in a harem game I want to be able to get all the girls at once, also aren't 33 girls a bit much in general? Wouldn't 15-20 girls be enough?
After that said I'm not sure if I am the target audience anyway I didn't play/like the first game because it wasn't a harem game.

john0410

May 31, 2020
no more secrets was best games with nice girls if it had some animation in it will be good but after seeing rejected no more I liked everything but the girls not look so hot though especially the milf if it has to be change by jeane damn it will be good one of the girls from previous game i want to see in this game I want animation with that girl

Reactions: Tribal chief

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
  • Harem ending?
    There are going 33 female characters in the game. A harem with 33 characters would be insane for me. However there are combinations that could work, but unlike NMS I don't know how the game will end. I have the story layed out for around 10 version for now, but unlike NMS this game will not be over in 11 versions.
Possibly, as I am a bit particular, 33 girls seem too many to me. Actually, all those that aren't LIs with which you are going to have an ending don't interest me at all, so surely the number of girls that may interest me will be notably less. Also, I dislike seeing more than one ending, so I think that I'm only going to try this game if the main characters you can have an ending with are limited (something I currently don't know).

On the other hand, I prefer to avoid all sexual relations with any girl other than the LI with whom I am going to see the ending. I don't know if this will be possible, but with so many girls, just being interested in one will limit the game quite a bit (although I'm not going to change my way of playing because the number of girls in the game is large)

I must say that although I started NMS, I didn't finish it. I liked all the LIs, so, not having a harem ending, I abandoned it to not have to choose. It's quite possible that something similar happens to me on this one.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey royalcandy
1)since the activities are day and time dependent can you please add an option to skip a complete day? skipping time is good but it's so time consuming to get to a particular day.

2) can you add portraits of girls above every room like done in power vacuum to easily know which girl is in which room?

3) There's a bug with jackie's quest 'Respect'. It doesn't let us interact with her.

4) For 'Man of the house' quest no matter how many times i do work it just doesn't progress.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hey royalcandy
1)since the activities are day and time dependent can you please add an option to skip a complete day? skipping time is good but it's so time consuming to get to a particular day.

2) can you add portraits of girls above every room like done in power vacuum to easily know which girl is in which room?

3) There's a bug with jackie's quest 'Respect'. It doesn't let us interact with her.

4) For 'Man of the house' quest no matter how many times i do work it just doesn't progress.
I can't even get Jackie's quest, how do you trigger it?
Also, somebody know how many quests are available at the moment? I got five, completes Sunburn and Virtual Life and didn't get Respect yet. And have the same issue in Man of the House.
In the other hand, I'm a masterful masseur -but without nobody to massage anymore.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:censored: 33 characters? 10 is enought i think...
For me,33characters is like 10000 characters in the game...I can't remeber any of them :ROFLMAO:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I can't even get Jackie's quest, how do you trigger it?
Also, somebody know how many quests are available at the moment? I got five, completes Sunburn and Virtual Life and didn't get Respect yet. And have the same issue in Man of the House.
In the other hand, I'm a masterful masseur -but without nobody to massage anymore.
Friday Morning-School Court. you can't trigger it right now. Check out Progress for each girls there you'll get details about every events.

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes