Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I've made a cheat mod for this game
Currently has only a money cheat and achievements unlocking

MEGA
At least the money cheat still work with this mod on the 0.2.1 version. For the achievement unlock, looks like I would have to wait for the mod to update.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It's really grind my gear when developer ask fan to vote for content then not add said content. It really suck when people go back on there. Then what was the reason for the poll in the first place.
The Dev never promised that because he was adding a poll that the content was for sure to be added. He was actually researching rather or not it would have an impact for funding. He determined that the losses outweighed the benefits which in all reality isn't unreasonable but also not accurate. Some games have a good enough story that even with this type of content it does extremely well.

Basically he is saying that if all the snowflakes that think they are really the MC in these games cry about not wanting NTR, he will not have their support so he can have money to make the game...so anyone that likes corruption in games are getting shit on again....that is why these games are all the same and are becoming boring as fuck.....just my opinion of course ;)
You can have corruption without NTR. The Tyrant has an entire corruption path where you never have to see a NTR scene. I hate it when snowflakes cry about other snowflakes voicing their opinion when it's done so in a respectful way. I mean imagine crying about people crying. And who would have thought that a game developer would put his wallet first? It's almost like ever other game developer everywhere.

Well, the author has picked his audience and that's clear now. We'll have to respect his choice. He has to be careful now though because soon they might want the MC's friend to be removed as well who's clearly interested in MC's sister. We'll have to wait and see.
Or or or how about this, people didn't like a character who was introduced as an Antagonist and were forced to get a mouth full of bad taste so now that the damage is done it doesn't benefit to rub salt in the wound. None of this means anyone else will face the guillotine, assuming so is a REALLY big stretch.

Since censorship in f95 is getting worst than patreon and deleting every kind of comments i will comment and ask again.

F95 censoring isn't worst. There is a warning in the front page, if your comment was removed is because you didn't heed the warning.

Really glad for reading that, will give a chance to your new game now because of that and since i loved your previous game. Was really disappointed when see the ntr crap was in the game <-----See? This crap right here is why NTR fans are always crabby. That "Crap" is a fetish they enjoy and deserves to have as much respect as any other fetish. You don't have to like a fetish and can still be respectfull in discussion about it. This is probably why your comments are getting deleted. There is an actual Kink shaming rule. but now that you removed it I'm really happy about it and eagerly wanting to play it.

Wish you the best and ty for removing the ntr.
I'm no NTR fan persay, I'm more of a good story fan and if a good Story has NTR in it then oh well. So while your happy and celebrating I'm kind of sad. I was looking forward into seeing how Royal was planning to have the MC go from watching the girls getting fucked by their boyfriends from the shadows into fucking cucking them, right in front of them. In this regards too much thoughts about NTR were focused on "only my dick should get wet" and not enough focus was on "That's not my girl yet but she will be, I will make her my personal whore." Now that vibe is gone all because of what you guys confused as NTR was actually voyeurism. Royal just didn't understand the terminology and fucked up with Adam as Adam's scene unlike what else was to come was indeed ment to insight jealousy.

:whistle: Adam is left,then people will ask other male get out of the game..
:whistle:MC will be living in a only-female-city!
:rolleyes:That's very fair,very democracy.
No way, I want to steal the Girl friends and wives of others! DON'T GIVE UP ROYAL!

I'm neither Pro-NTR or Anti NTR.. To me, the whole issue of kink shaming is IMHO ridiculous.. Doubly so in a forum where the most popular games rely on a repressed Oedipus or other incestual fantasies.

This is actually a very acceptable opinion. I'm all for a good discussion on why people don't like or won't invest because of any kinks but as soon as that turns into kink shaming it's gone too far.

I've also noticed that some posters on this thread have commented positively on games featuring content that is morally reprehensible.. Yet sex between consenting adults in whatever form is unacceptable ... The hoops the poster must go through in their mind to justify why having sex with their mom or sister is more acceptable than any of the NTR scenarios would entertain an entire psychiatrists convention for years.

At the same time the hoops a dev has to go through in their mind to justify why a woman would turn full blown whore after a single kiss from a supposed "Bad boy" would also entertain an entire psychiatrists convention for years.

My point is you went from hey don't kink shame, to kink shaming. What are people's kinks don't reflect what they would actually do. The guys who love NTR aren't secretly hoping I break into their house and "mind break" their wives through cock cconversion. Why people don't or do like things like being cheated on (NTR) has thousands of pages written about it that go into many different sanarios and conclusions. But why it isn't liked isn't that difficult to understand. More often than not, it's either an insecuritie, a moral or it's trama.

What worries me, is where does it end ? This year it's NTR and when all the NTR games are gone.. NTR will always have a Market and it's not going away just because one dev who's entire fan base from his first game consists mostly of romantic types, decided that the risk of loosing those fans isn't outweighed by the support he would gain from the new fans, therefore decided to remove a kink that wasn't intentionally added to begin with. Whats next? LGBT ? Bit of a stretch.
because sure is eggs is eggs there will be another anti-brigade... And when Devs roll over and play good dog like this Dev did is there any hope for games that don't feature incest or harem building? Technically l, he would have been rolling over and playing good dog if he ADDED more NTR content like he did with Adam. If you read all.of his comments it was CLEAR he doesn't understand NTR as a term fully and never intended to add that type of content. His goal was to have voyeurism that would later on. Lead to Netori NOT Netorare. As far as I'm. Personally concerned there was never NTR (Netorare) in the game to begin with. Although arguably since F95nhas their own definition the Adam scene did fit the criteria. As far as is there hope for games that aren't incest or harem focused? Hell yeah man! Some of the biggest titles on this site feature neither. They aren't needed for a good game, all you need is a good story, reasonable interface, amazing renders and a bit of spunk.

Surely the whole point of making a game is that you want to make a statement, if that statement has to be altered or compromised then what's the point....There are enough games on here just like yours and yours and yours ...
So the whole point of making a game varies person to person. For me personally. I'm trying to prove that you can have a hell of a good game even with NTR, so long as the story is solid and don't break your immersion too much. Why Royal makes games isn up to him as it is for each and every game Dev.

So I guess I'm just sad and hope that Royal intends to still have the MC go from creepy voyeur to master at cucking others. If that has changed too much I'm going to be very sad. There are a FUCK TON of Netorare games out there but not many Netori/cucking were you as the MC are the one doing the cucking. It was a unquie concept and I pray he continues with the idea. Wish you luck Royal!

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
am i supposed to remember the name of the book to "giggles" search it? i clicked through it assuming it would just flag that i seen the title

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:) What about making a male character as MC's father instead of mommy's bad boyfriend.
Honestly,i don't like a role like mom's BAD boyfriend too.
For me,someone like Milfy City's Bob(MC's father) is completly OK.
Did anyone feel uncomfortable when they play Linda making love with Bob in Milfy City?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
The Dev never promised that because he was adding a poll that the content was for sure to be added. He was actually researching rather or not it would have an impact for funding. He determined that the losses outweighed the benefits which in all reality isn't unreasonable but also not accurate. Some games have a good enough story that even with this type of content it does extremely well.

You can have corruption without NTR. The Tyrant has an entire corruption path where you never have to see a NTR scene. I hate it when snowflakes cry about other snowflakes voicing their opinion when it's done so in a respectful way. I mean imagine crying about people crying. And who would have thought that a game developer would put his wallet first? It's almost like ever other game developer everywhere.

Or or or how about this, people didn't like a character who was introduced as an Antagonist and were forced to get a mouth full of bad taste so now that the damage is done it doesn't benefit to rub salt in the wound. None of this means anyone else will face the guillotine, assuming so is a REALLY big stretch.

I'm no NTR fan persay, I'm more of a good story fan and if a good Story has NTR in it then oh well. So while your happy and celebrating I'm kind of sad. I was looking forward into seeing how Royal was planning to have the MC go from watching the girls getting fucked by their boyfriends from the shadows into fucking cucking them, right in front of them. In this regards too much thoughts about NTR were focused on "only my dick should get wet" and not enough focus was on "That's not my girl yet but she will be, I will make her my personal whore." Now that vibe is gone all because of what you guys confused as NTR was actually voyeurism. Royal just didn't understand the terminology and fucked up with Adam as Adam's scene unlike what else was to come was indeed ment to insight jealousy.

No way, I want to steal the Girl friends and wives of others! DON'T GIVE UP ROYAL!

So I guess I'm just sad and hope that Royal intends to still have the MC go from creepy voyeur to master at cucking others. If that has changed too much I'm going to be very sad. There are a FUCK TON of Netorare games out there but not many Netori/cucking were you as the MC are the one doing the cucking. It was a unquie concept and I pray he continues with the idea. Wish you luck Royal!

You make some interesting points... Unfortunately it's gone 3 am here so time to hit the hay for me.. I promise to address your reply with the attention it deserves later today.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I guess he's "rejected no more" because he runs away whenever he has a boner? Can't be rejected if you run away before anything happens I suppose? Felt next to no tension or build up, what's the point when he runs to the shower to masturbate whenever his little soldier rises to the occasion.
And you must have a huge subscriber base of foot fetish enthusiasts...although, it could be the cowardice of the MC, not daring to really move to touch anywhere else, as feet are safe from getting a boner?
Weird game, I can't see the appeal for any of the women wanting to hook up with the MC other than him having a slightly above average cock...but they will have to physically restrain him if they're ever going to get look at it without him running for his life for the shower.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
:) What about making a male character as MC's father instead of mommy's bad boyfriend.
Honestly,i don't like a role like mom's BAD boyfriend too.
For me,someone like Milfy City's Bob(MC's father) is completly OK.
Did anyone feel uncomfortable when they play Linda making love with Bob in Milfy City?
I guess it's not as threatening when said male character is a fat slob with premature ejaculation issues. If he was a hunk who was actually capable, those people would be up in arms because it ruins the power fantasy that has to be present in 100% of content.

Thing is though, in storytelling an antagonist who is not really threatening to the MC, is not an antagonist at all.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Dont see why they bother with that sandbox crap? This shows just perfect what I say about 99% of free-roam/sandbox games. The mechanic is pointless.

The last game had that stupid free-roam, but you could only do 1 thing at a time. It was no freeroam it was a "navigate to the next event" and therefore pointless too.

Instead of that stuff they should work on their writing.

Rachel: "So you finally decided to tale into account my suggestion?"
MC: "Not sure yet..."
Rachel: "Before I answer your question, tell me this."

What? o_O

That makes no sense because the scene misse the question of the MC. Right before that, he is thinking about that - asking her about her college, but because of the new scene it feels strange. Why not add a few more lines to better transition into that dialog? The player does not know anything about a suggestion from her, just that she told the MC something about her college.

I think the scene feels especially fractured, because the MC is leaving the pool to order some sun cream from his PC and than the next scene is back at the pool and thats with that dialog above. I think that is bc of the sandbox foundation of the game - so even in the VN mode that crap is destroying the flow.

In general the transitions in the VN mode feel chopped off and rough. The game jumps from scene to scene with sometimes only a few lines without any intro/outro. e.G. the 2nd time with the Ll/mom at the pool. You cream her and Bam! she is gone an the older rm/sis is there and wants some cream.

Then, there are barely any choices ... you have to run into every room and peek on the girls.

All this makes it no fun - they should stick to one. Fully fledged crappy sandbox or a full VN with connected scenes, some choices and proper writing.

The last game was quite good - only the annoying and pointless free roam sucked. This is far away from that.

Oh, the renders are good. Some facial expressions look a bit weird imho, but thats fine.

john0410

May 31, 2020
I have finished playing the game by vn but still its look like i am playing sandbox and the story look same like other sandbox game which is very sad i dont know why he not gone with NMS mechanics which will both satisfy vn and sandbox fans and the story is trash literally NMS first version was way way better than that Royal is thinking that ntr was the issue it is but not only ntr the game mechanics and also story is issue

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
When I first read that the Dev was going to be making a story about a dude that takes other guys women, starting with taking his mom from his dad, I was hopeful. For once, a Dev with the balls to break the mold, and make a strong alpha MC.

Instead, we get a scrawny shrimp that lacks the ability to communicate with the opposite sex, not alone his only family members, a complete lack of confidence...hell, the only thing keeping this MC from being a complete cuck is he doesn't have a micro dick.
Just makes me shake my head in disappointment.

Jan 24, 2018
When I first read that the Dev was going to be making a story about a dude that takes other guys women, starting with taking his mom from his dad, I was hopeful. For once, a Dev with the balls to break the mold, and make a strong alpha MC.

Instead, we get a scrawny shrimp that lacks the ability to communicate with the opposite sex, not alone his only family members, a complete lack of confidence...hell, the only thing keeping this MC from being a complete cuck is he doesn't have a micro dick.
I agree. Removing NTR is not enough we need a 2 foot long penis and Mr. Universe worthy body. At this stage the game is completely unplayable. And I don't want to talk with females like a wimp just give me sex already.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Yeaah.. The protag from NMS is more interesting and better in pretty much every way. It's a shame that this one's got an incompetent creeper protag. At this rate the guys gonna need that Super Soldier Serum to become an alpha. :LOL::unsure:

Reactions: AmerHST

secrecy

May 1, 2017
This guy destroyed No more secrets in the middle of development making story inane, events and dialogues more and more ridicuolus, empty characters and mediocre sex scenes.
Now made some improvements destroying this game from the start so we dont need to see how degradation progresses. Not bad.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeaah.. The protag from NMS is more interesting and better in pretty much every way. It's a shame that this one's got an incompetent creeper protag. At this rate the guys gonna need that Super Soldier Serum to become an alpha. :LOL::unsure:

You have to keep in mind that this is meant to be a sandbox stat grinder. Even in VN mode, it's obvious the game is meant to be played as a sandbox. MC starts wimpy to allow for the stat grinding gameplay that will make him alpha.

Not saying if this type of game is good or bad (I don't like it) but it is what it is.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes