Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I just started the new patch. Good progress, for me the biggest issue the many game breaking bugs so far not appeared. There is still plenty of minor (upstairs bathroom has double tooth brush instead of toilet, computer screen still randomly comes up in other places middle of conversation to cover space, some better tracking for 5 help each would been nice, I miss the option to go directly into rooms with clicking on doors, but the navigation definitely better than previous, pizza mini game too hard i think, would be nice some tracking faces on location so I can see who is where...). 2) The default, non-incest patch ridiculous. bathroom peeking: Get out perv you are my roommate. sentence nobody ever said in human history.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok there is some bigger bug I come across: Friday morning if you go to school courtyard game stcuks as no option to chose, location to go available, and you cant click on sprites like Briana and Jackie to interact. //also Jackie cant be interacted anymore when playing mobile at patio//.

Reactions: Hunter69

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
more buggy bugs. I bought lock pick and spy cam, money deducted, but they never arrived. But Jackie bathroom scene was bugged, because when she locked the door, but I didn't know it yet peeping automatically changed to knockings.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
You have to keep in mind that this is meant to be a sandbox stat grinder. Even in VN mode, it's obvious the game is meant to be played as a sandbox. MC starts wimpy to allow for the stat grinding gameplay that will make him alpha.

Not saying if this type of game is good or bad (I don't like it) but it is what it is.
I have no problem with MC that evolves over time from "beta" to "alpha" but why does he have to spy and peep on everyone? That's just creepy and kills the game

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I have no problem with MC that evolves over time from "beta" to "alpha" but why does he have to spy and peep on everyone? That's just creepy and kills the game
Because its an easy way (a.k.a lazy writing) to start provide some teasing naked pictures for the player in early game. I wouldn't mind, if it would come naturally from the story why is he so horny/attracted to his own relatives, but not many game handles this well, right now only can think of Bhaal's superpowered.

Also one more bug for Royalcandy I'm sure I did more than 5 of each of the three help, but quest didn't get completed.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Because its an easy way (a.k.a lazy writing) to start provide some teasing naked pictures for the player in early game. I wouldn't mind, if it would come naturally from the story why is he so horny/attracted to his own relatives, but not many game handles this well, right now only can think of Bhaal's superpowered.

Also one more bug for Royalcandy I'm sure I did more than 5 of each of the three help, but quest didn't get completed.
I mean incest would never be natural so there would never be a natural way of explaining why he is attracted to them but there is a lot of ways to not let the MC be a creep,

Dec 9, 2020
How to unlock achievements?
When you progress through certain quests a semi transparent fish will appear in the area for you to click on. In the pool area there's like 4 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's like 3 of them in the 2nd floor bathroom.

Or you can just get high and feed Cash the goldfish and he'll tell you the location of one.

Reactions: kriskano

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
When you progress through certain quests a semi transparent fish will appear in the area for you to click on. In the pool area there's like 4 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's like 3 of them in the 2nd floor bathroom.

Or you can just get high and feed Cash the goldfish and he'll tell you the location of one.
Thanks man i found them all

F074

Jan 19, 2020
Game is stuck and can't move foward in story. The man of the house quest where you gotta do the chores 5 times each won't finish(did the chores prolly 10 times now). Also the virtual life quest is stuck. Waiting for "Shawn" to call me and nothing happens. Been like 3 in game weeks. I've done every relationship objective in the game and still nothing. happens.

Amstel

Nov 26, 2017
Ok there is some bigger bug I come across: Friday morning if you go to school courtyard game stcuks as no option to chose, location to go available, and you cant click on sprites like Briana and Jackie to interact. //also Jackie cant be interacted anymore when playing mobile at patio//.

1612096954019.png

same here ...

vistek

Jan 5, 2020
my game crashed when briana was taking a shower and i tried to knock on the door

While running game code:
File "game/story/character/Briana/opportunities.rpy", line 200, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'knock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story/character/Rachel/character.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "story/character/Rachel/character.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "story/character/Christine/character.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "story/character/Christine/character.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "story/character/Briana/opportunities.rpyc", line 200, in script
File "D:\projeto final\RejectedNoMore-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\projeto final\RejectedNoMore-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\projeto final\RejectedNoMore-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story/character/Briana/opportunities.rpy", line 200, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'knock'

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Horrible Sandbox model.
Make it more simple or just go VN.
Three Stars rating was not undeserved.
Per the most recent update & changelog, the player has the option for a 2-3 hour VN story mode, or a 5 hour sandbox. Personally I hate sandboxes 95% of the time, so it goes without saying whenever I do get around to playing this I’ll try the VN story mode.

Reactions: Jsd16

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Per the most recent update & changelog, the player has the option for a 2-3 hour VN story mode, or a 5 hour sandbox. Personally I hate sandboxes 95% of the time, so it goes without saying whenever I do get around to playing this I’ll try the VN story mode.
I chose Sandbox cos if you choose the VN options you will miss some certain content.
It's like holding a gun to your head and showing what choises you have... ^^
Oh well, not likely they will listen to F95 comments. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes