Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
Listed some adds on the wikia.
Walktrough is for later, i'm at work. Can't do this shit front of people haha

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
He stopped it, i'm sorry if you noticed misspellings.
With the screenshots i don't waste my time with this but if this is very unpleasant i will make an effort.

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
there is not enough content in new update to donate for, only 3 small scene,
so guess we won't get it, or any other kind person willing to share

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
I was expecting like bump to 0.5 version, instead we got 3 new scenes... I guess summer takes it's toll.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
What are the new scenes? In my attempt I could find a Gallery with already completed scenes(?) where the Draenei is in the empty room.
When you talk to the Mans Wife immediately you get sent straight to the Orc and have a new scene there. To Be Continued afterwards.
Strangely enough I couldn't talk to the Barkeeper to show the Picture of the Orc to ask for where the Daughter is to eventually get to the Pier, weird.
Also the scene that was shown on Twitter is also new.

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
Strangely enough I couldn't talk to the Barkeeper to show the Picture of the Orc to ask for where the Daughter is to eventually get to the Pier, weird.
You need to go into your inventory and use the picture by the barkeep.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Must be a bug I suppose, because in one run I didn't even get the prompt in the other I did. I experienced quite a few bugs with scenes overlapping and characters missing so far.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what do you expect from Auril seriously ?

every update add a small bunch of story stuff. Auril never released a big update. and his/her game are generaly pretty short and straigth to the point.

so yeah... dont get too hyped about udpate from Auril. its not the kind of dev that release huge content. it release small content after small content. nothing crazy.

a few story progress, a few sex scenes and its done. 3-4 minutes max per udpate with always the necessity to follow the walkthrougth to know wtf you are supposed to do..

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes