• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
It's not. If you want to see every sex scene you'll need to complete the game and check gallery.
It's a pretty large game will never be able to finish in one go, why does the dev still make it like this?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's not. If you want to see every sex scene you'll need to complete the game and check gallery.
You could unlock the gallery right from the start. Although I've read it doesn't include all the scenes. And it's a pain to navigate to each scene over and over again in my opinion.
It's a pretty large game will never be able to finish in one go, why does the dev still make it like this?
Laziness. Lack of skill. Greed. IIRC the person that did the save system in the Whorecraft games quit or was let go a long time ago.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
You could unlock the gallery right from the start. Although I've read it doesn't include all the scenes. And it's a pain to navigate to each scene over and over again in my opinion.

Laziness. Lack of skill. Greed. IIRC the person that did the save system in the Whorecraft games quit or was let go a long time ago.
I mean don't call him lazy, at least he has multiple finished titles, most devs are milking just one. He should just learn how to do it, this is getting ridiculous

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I mean don't call him lazy, at least he has multiple finished titles, most devs are milking just one. He should just learn how to do it, this is getting ridiculous
Well, at this point I don't think there's much skill involved in making these games. They basically all amount to the same thing, just with a different setting and characters. So Auril isn't exactly showing much initiative to improve the game or learn new stuff to put in the game. It can't be that difficult to figure out how to implement a save game, can it?

Leelas

Feb 1, 2019
Well, at this point I don't think there's much skill involved in making these games. They basically all amount to the same thing, just with a different setting and characters. So Auril isn't exactly showing much initiative to improve the game or learn new stuff to put in the game. It can't be that difficult to figure out how to implement a save game, can it?
Why would you waste your time implementing a save function to a game that can be completed within 20 minutes and already have a gallery system?
That is the definition of a waste of time.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why would you waste your time implementing a save function to a game that can be completed within 20 minutes and already have a gallery system?
That is the definition of a waste of time.
There are plenty of posts about people wanting a save feature.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Wanted to ask , how do I remove the launcher ? I think it does nothing, even when i change the setting in it, it actually changes nothing ingame.
Also, does someone know how to improve FPS ? Im always stuttering xd

Amazing game tho. I love it and all the past games by the dev, sadly he doesnt rly help out when i msg him in subscribestar. Maybe he is tired of answering these questions

nagypapi

Jun 16, 2017

Launcher small window - set to 1080p, EPIC. Game launches, settings are 720p all LOW and looks like turd.
Can't change any options...

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes