Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I'm worried Auril will halfass the episode since they now have to juggle a terrible looking additional game on the side. It's already painfully obvious they went with BiB 2 because they simply don't have the free time to come up with something new for their series. I'm all for it so long as it's not poorly done.

Still waiting for a full episode where they actually finish adding sounds to every scene, even when they just had one project they couldn't even do it right. I wonder what we will get over the next 8-12 months.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I'm worried Auril will halfass the episode since they now have to juggle a terrible looking additional game on the side. It's already painfully obvious they went with BiB 2 because they simply don't have the free time to come up with something new for their series. I'm all for it so long as it's not poorly done.

Still waiting for a full episode where they actually finish adding sounds to every scene, even when they just had one project they couldn't even do it right. I wonder what we will get over the next 8-12 months.
Not really.. BiB 2 is what most of the community wanted, since the first BiB was so well done, and so this is Auril finally listening, and not a lack of ideas. People wanted a continuation since the first one pretty much ended, so this is good news, at least for people like myself who really liked BiB.

As far as updates go, unless they hire more people we will continue to have the same content, which is not a lot, although to be fair, 1 month is not exactly a lot of time to write a script, animate, add new scenes, new programming, audio, testing, etc. so I really hope that Auril will at least hire one more animator to keep up.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Not really.. BiB 2 is what most of the community wanted, since the first BiB was so well done, and so this is Auril finally listening, and not a lack of ideas. People wanted a continuation since the first one pretty much ended, so this is good news, at least for people like myself who really liked BiB.

As far as updates go, unless they hire more people we will continue to have the same content, which is not a lot, although to be fair, 1 month is not exactly a lot of time to write a script, animate, add new scenes, new programming, audio, testing, etc. so I really hope that Auril will at least hire one more animator to keep up.
Im not the biggest fan of blue is better but im happy that there will some story that is connected like in the original whorecraft series that was amazing. But she knows what she is doing. But she shoudl hire more people to help her.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
does anyone know of a console enabler in the current version(1.04)?
and can possibly link it here? maybe a Cheat engine script that enables those tyes of things(i know abput speed hack i want noclip and cheats)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The pics are not done by Auril but Lumistra, who did do this kind of stuff before. Is fine imo, because it's still content without the usual update spoilers.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry for the delay on posting the new game , can someone create a tread for this game , THX (y)

" Blue is Better 2
This is the first early version of Luxia's and Alexander's first adventure together that takes place right after they left their home village. We understood BiB was a fan favourite episode and we also wanted to revisit these characters and put the focus back on draenei.
There's a lot of mystery in Luxia's background to discover as we join her on a mission she usually goes on solo.
Alexander, on the other hand, is still suffering from the effects of magic potion, which sometimes causes him to lose control if his lust is not sated. This poses a big vulnerability to the duo as they attempt to travel unnoticed. So far, they've managed to contain the symptoms with the help of Luxia, but ultimately a cure has to be found. "

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Pretty bare bones start into a new episode compared to all their others. Gonna get to really see how much of an impact the other useless game is gonna have on this one when they struggled just to maintain one. Should make for a pretty long dev cycle or a minimal effort one. Not sure which one I'll prefer.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I paid 5$ for 5 mins of game , nice XD

View attachment 798630
Nice! by the time they finish this episode in roughly 9-12 months you will have spent two to three times as much money compared to minutes of gameplay. But it will help pay for that other really tragic looking generic game they're making with sub optimal models.

Your patronage shall be rewarded in Valhalla friendo.

• Haha
Reactions: EletroJaker
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes