Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Well. Didn't expect it myself, but I have found a scene with banana. Just use it at Alex's bed.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix the Fatal Error when i start the game?
Could you give more details? Is "Fatal Error" the full description of the error you're getting, or is there a message attached? What is your hardware and OS? Have you tried looking for a solution yourself already, either in this thread or on the internet?

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix the Fatal Error when i start the game?
This is most likely due to the launcher that was implemented a couple versions ago. In the OST_Game folder, IIRC, there's a config file in which you can change launcher option (the very first one) from 1 to 0. This should fix it. Otherwise it's a graphics issue - but unlikely.

Reactions: MKMMasftr2

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
is there a walktrough? Their games have a lot of secrets and the one in the wiki is incomplete.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is there a walktrough? Their games have a lot of secrets and the one in the wiki is incomplete.
That's the only one I know of. There's no full walkthrough for this game yet. You might be able to piece something together from bits of info posted here and on 420chan throughout the development of the game, but I don't recommend anyone do that.

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
Hi evryone,

Could someone please tell me why more than 10 scene doesn't have any sound (moan)

At fisrt I thought it was because the game wasn't finished but now we are at the 1.04 vesrion and all the other vesrion had the same problem for the exact same scene.

I'm writting this because I didn't found any post talking about that and I would like to know if that's not a bug.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Otherwise that I think it's a great game.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
i wonder if we could make a modded version that can save? i have UE4 but i dthink i would need to know all of what i would need to save..

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
Could someone please tell me why more than 10 scene doesn't have any sound (moan)

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Because they don't.

The creator is extremely lazy when it comes to going back and finishing anything in their current build. Now that they have a second project that looks ten times worse, they are even more neglectful now then before.

Just about all their games have scenes that were never finished sound wise. Even when they had all the time in the world they never finished it.

Just pure laziness and a total lack of caring about the end product.

Reactions: Gomd

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hello !

Is there a final version walkthrough? (v 1.4)

The only one I have seen is on the Chronicles wiki but it is not up to date, it is from version 0.90

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This is most likely due to the launcher that was implemented a couple versions ago. In the OST_Game folder, IIRC, there's a config file in which you can change launcher option (the very first one) from 1 to 0. This should fix it. Otherwise it's a graphics issue - but unlikely.
You cant change shit but the resolution. Any other change you make immediately gets overwritten once you launch the game.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes