Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Oh man, I wish the filesforconsole enabling the console could work on this game again. That was a god send to skip to the scenes.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Its weird why Auril isnt implanting a save game... there was once once and there was another one where u could save in a special location in another of there game

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So, it's possible to sequence break the game and you are treated to a funny scene with an invisible man ravaging Alexstrasza, just go to the house after you have enough power to burn the vines down by the cave you started at. The door will be slightly ajar and the scene starts automatically.

haxdamax

Aug 18, 2018
your pc sucks simple as that lol
dev probably updated the unreal build to a newer one

i am cruising on 90fps here on epic settings
Just letting people know that something has clearly changed for there to be such a drastic fps drop (a lot of people are mentioning this). Also being unable to change the settings is kind of a big deal. Dunno why you're being such a dick about it.

Reactions: Zelme and Gomd

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Cant change resolution its been like this after he made that option menu apear when u start the game anybody else has this problem?
1596711254808.png

Reactions: KingBea

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Cant change resolution its been like this after he made that option menu apear when u start the game anybody else has this problem?
same thing

UPD: Found a solution of this problem just now. For some reason game is getting resolution scale not from configs but from a save file. All you need to fix this is go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames and edit SettingsSave.sav with saveeditonline for example and change res. scale from 10 to 100.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
same thing

UPD: Found a solution of this problem just now. For some reason game is getting resolution scale not from configs but from a save file. All you need to fix this is go to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames and edit SettingsSave.sav with saveeditonline for example and change res. scale from 10 to 100.

THANK YOU

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
same thing

I tried this but in my Saved folder there is no SaveGames, so I cannot find the SettingsSave.sav file

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Regardless of settings, low, med, high, epic my FPS is at ~18!
I have a GTX1050
When I look in the settings in game nothing changed, and I can't change the settings either.
I guess this is locked because the settings are supposed to be set via the configuration tool from his other game?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes