themythic

Jun 11, 2020
Where do you have to use the sword?
Go towards where you get the Satyr scene. Where you have to go to the right in the building to go through the door instead go straight into the courtyard and run forward, jump down and the scene is there.

It's not in the gallery but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Did they add an option to: Save game?

Last time I played it was super buggy, sex scenes would stuck (camera freeze or/and no buttons to continue), fps count was bad, but having to replay a game from beginning because a frequent bug was too much for me ("text skipping" caused most bugs!).

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
settings cannot be changed. the laucher does not change anything. in the game itself, you cannot change the graphics settings either.as a result, we have a bad picture and low performance))

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
I assume they made the launcher's settings overwriting the in-game settings, thus making the in-game settings completely obsolete and not changable. Behaviour is predictable, there's a Update function in the background that oversees these changes and reverts back to launcher's fixed settings at all times - suffering the game's performance by doing so. I'm downloading the game to check on this problem once again, but I believe they haven't learned their lesson from past mistakes. Since this is the final version of the game, I doubt this problem will ever be fixed; rendering many people not being able to play the game to their liking. I understand the logic behind adding a launcher to change settings before launching the game but it shouldn't be an updating function. Why would anyone code like this is beyond my comprehension.

This is not how you code a game. If anyone's reading here, just please stop doing this. It's not a wanted behaviour in a demanding engine. You don't want to update your settings constantly based on a prefixed settings file brokenly determined by a launching party. Don't.

I believe this will be the case for every game they're going to publish from now on and I can't imagine them being celebrated. I sincerely hope they will realize how problematic this behaviour is and turn from their mistakes in near future. Until then, this is a very badly managed codebase. I mean they had topics in their forums for weeks about it - yet no changes.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Save Option is the most important thing to add... try fixing bugs as much as u want. one tiny bug left and no save option and the game is no fun because START OVER if u hit it... or u want to make a break because playing for 4h straight is not your thing... or u get stuck in terrain... or...

i rly love auril games but the once without save options and a longer story are just unenjoyable for me

plz save the game by adding the option to save the game!!

checkpoints would be fine too

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh no , is this actually completed or is it like stationmaster completed
i wouldnt be surprise if its actually completed.

Auril tend to suddently "complete" the game to keep them short. i guess its one of the reasons the save option are almost never implented in it.

honestly hope the next game will be better, with an actual male MC and nice story (like BiB)... i mean.. imagine playing as a male and finally be able to get Jaina, Ysera, Tyrande, Alleria, Vereesa (threesome windrunner LOL) etc.

i wouldnt even mind playing as a dwarf, gnome or goblin tho... would be honestly much better than playing as a walking cumbucket with no IQ taking all kind of dick to progress in a pseudo-story.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
i wouldnt be surprise if its actually completed.

Auril tend to suddently "complete" the game to keep them short. i guess its one of the reasons the save option are almost never implented in it.

honestly hope the next game will be better, with an actual male MC and nice story (like BiB)... i mean.. imagine playing as a male and finally be able to get Jaina, Ysera, Tyrande, Alleria, Vereesa (threesome windrunner LOL) etc.

i wouldnt even mind playing as a dwarf, gnome or goblin tho... would be honestly much better than playing as a walking cumbucket with no IQ taking all kind of dick to progress in a pseudo-story.
Ruby is not like that. I think Auril is making her either lesbian or not a slut at all and just a normal person.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ruby is not like that. I think Auril is making her either lesbian or not a slut at all and just a normal person.
Ruby.. the redhood draenei who can't progress without sucking dicks... hm hm.
She is maybe a bit less slut than the girls in this game, but still way too much cumbucket imho.

would prefer to play as a dominant female. even a futa draenei tho LOL... anything with a bit of fun and story, instead of jumping from dicks to dicks to progress constantly.

its just my opinion ...

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Ruby.. the redhood draenei who can't progress without sucking dicks... hm hm.
She is maybe a bit less slut than the girls in this game, but still way too much cumbucket imho.

would prefer to play as a dominant female. even a futa draenei tho LOL... anything with a bit of fun and story, instead of jumping from dicks to dicks to progress constantly.

its just my opinion ...
I think you dont know who ruby is. She is the mc from lewd red riding hoof. She didnt suck dick there expect at the end and that was because she was raped and if u think about the christmas episode that one like all of them are not canon to the story. Ruby is not slut at all.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
there's your problem, these games are not meant for peasant pcs. you remind of the all the dummies who complained about wild life not running on their pcs lol
If he used to get 40-50fps, then clearly it's not only an issue of his pc. I don't get how you read over that.

Reactions: kasata

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Used to get 40-50 fps with my potato PC, now I get 3 fps with these forced(?) settings.
yup, I used to get 60-70 fps by running medium setting before the updates. Now I hardly reach 20 fps even I turned the graphs and resolution to the lowest. I feel you brother

Reactions: Zelme

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
My frames are fine and regular, but what is the fix for the grainy issue. Like it looks like a resolution error but all resolutions that I have tried just result in the same grain/pixel. I've had no issue running any of the past updates or other games.

Jun 29, 2020
подскажите по чему размытая графика? выставляю все настройки на максимум но все равно не помогает
can you tell me what the blurry graphics are for? I set all the settings to maximum but it still doesn't help

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I think you dont know who ruby is. She is the mc from lewd red riding hoof. She didnt suck dick there expect at the end and that was because she was raped and if u think about the christmas episode that one like all of them are not canon to the story. Ruby is not slut at all.
And In this game she is fucking an orc like crazy.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes