Hentai.pop

Jul 28, 2019
The same problem with the error, have updated all libraries (DirectX 12, dllFox 9.11.9, RuntimePack Lite 20.3.3, microsoft visual c++ 64-86). There is no result, updates to your library do not help .

Last edited:

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
NOT everyone have Win10 so shut up with bullcrap about "new DirectX" installation, game worked fine before and now it is not.

Last edited:

Bookachu

Jul 26, 2020
I get "fatal error" when I try to play it.

I tried deleting "OST_Game" under user/username/appdata/local but the error persists, any help appreciated.

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
That sucks for all guys with potato-pc and those who full of win10 shiii
Good news for Win7 users.
The problem with the last version of this game that broke it for us also happened in the 2nd version of Silicon Lust released around the same time.
Auril released a new version of SL this week and it now works on Win7 again, so there is a good chance the next release of this one will also work on Win7.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Good news for Win7 users.
The problem with the last version of this game that broke it for us also happened in the 2nd version of Silicon Lust released around the same time.
Auril released a new version of SL this week and it now works on Win7 again, so there is a good chance the next release of this one will also work on Win7.
good to hear that.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Auril's new update

" Joy's spring break and Daemia's poker night
Looks like we're a bit behind with the weekly pinups so lets fix that with another double feature with an animation from Auril and a picture from Lumistra=) "

Video :

1595876037686.png 1595876050430.png

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
" Rekindling of the Red v1.02b

Hello and thanks for patience everyone. We aim to release updates on the last day of the month unless tech issues appear. For this final build, the game was moved on the latest version of Unreal Engine, 4.25. This was a painstaking process, as the update broke many of the existing mechanics in the game such as the triggers, the mana/ability system and the gallery. Testing the game, we kept running into new errors each time and figuring out their origin point in such a large project is time consuming. Anyway, the major bugs should all be fixed, but if you find any, please report it here.

- Added scene with Lyanna, Alexstrasza and Worgen at his mansion's basement outside of town.
- Added scene with futa nelves on the pier (accessible after Hemet's movie shoot)
- Revamped the gallery system to update in real time and added a code to unlock all the scenes.
-
Gallery Code: 1234
-v1.01 Fixed GI setting, it's not eat 40% fps anymore and disabled by default (you can enable it in options)
-v1.02 Little performance improvements "

Here you go , my friends

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
" Rekindling of the Red v1.02b

Hello and thanks for patience everyone. We aim to release updates on the last day of the month unless tech issues appear. For this final build, the game was moved on the latest version of Unreal Engine, 4.25. This was a painstaking process, as the update broke many of the existing mechanics in the game such as the triggers, the mana/ability system and the gallery. Testing the game, we kept running into new errors each time and figuring out their origin point in such a large project is time consuming. Anyway, the major bugs should all be fixed, but if you find any, please report it here.

- Added scene with Lyanna, Alexstrasza and Worgen at his mansion's basement outside of town.
- Added scene with futa nelves on the pier (accessible after Hemet's movie shoot)
- Revamped the gallery system to update in real time and added a code to unlock all the scenes.
-
Gallery Code: 1234
-v1.01 Fixed GI setting, it's not eat 40% fps anymore and disabled by default (you can enable it in options)
-v1.02 Little performance improvements "

Mega

Here you go , my friends
This is the final update or will there one at the of the month?

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know if that fixed the Win7 problem? My mega dload is limited and I have to do it in 3 parts with 5 hours between them so I don't wanna do it just to find out.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know if that fixed the Win7 problem? My mega dload is limited and I have to do it in 3 parts with 5 hours between them so I don't wanna do it just to find out.
Rekindling of the Red v1.02b
Download from here

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Nice man! Thank you very much!
Downloading right now.

Nope... Same CreateDXGIFactory2 error on Windows 7.
:(

Last edited:

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Hey EletroJaker, you are a patron right? I'm guessing you are since you have been the hero providing us with updates lately.
Since Auril asked for bug reports, do you mind telling them what I mentioned earlier, that the problem with the game not launching on Win7 that was happening on version 0.2 of Silicon Lust is now fixed on 0.3 but it's still happening on version 1.02 of Rekindling of the Red? Maybe we can still get a fix for that before they finish this episode and move to the next one.
Thanks in advance!

Priest72

Jul 25, 2017
I have a question. Why does the Russian language display No found instead of the text? In past parts of the same trouble.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Hey EletroJaker, you are a patron right? I'm guessing you are since you have been the hero providing us with updates lately.
Since Auril asked for bug reports, do you mind telling them what I mentioned earlier, that the problem with the game not launching on Win7 that was happening on version 0.2 of Silicon Lust is now fixed on 0.3 but it's still happening on version 1.02 of Rekindling of the Red? Maybe we can still get a fix for that before they finish this episode and move to the next one.
Thanks in advance!
Someone already reported that

48a900a880c4de085a52c213799d341f.png

Also there was another asking why the mirror customization was taken out

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes