D

Deleted member 234697

I can't change the settings, does anyone have a fix for that?

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Was the speedhack (N key) removed from the game?

For me it isn't working.
If I'm correct speed hack button works in unfinished episodes only. In 1.0 it gets deleted. Can't say about ROTR because I haven't played the 1.0 yet, but same situation was with previous parts.

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Finally it's done. With Silicon Lust in same time process, next game might takes 2 years to be done instead of 1.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
They're just gonna kill off both their games. Silicon lust isn't good enough to be subscribed for as it's literally a cut and paste of every bad looking game of that genre known to man. Wildlife has that market crushed for graphics and model quality so they won't go anywhere with that.

Their wow stuff is where it is at and had they started trying for sub money prior to now, they'd have plenty of it. But when you split your focus between an established game where each episode has potential if you work at it with another game that looks about 7-8 years behind where we are currently, you'll just end up dead in the water and supporterless across the board.

Maybe they just want it to end, who actually knows.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to enable the console for this again? filesforconsole seems dead.

EDIT: Ugh. This goddamn version. The settings don't do jack shit and seems to be locked in the highest settings possible to lag your computer. There's a godawful gallery bug that if you press "E" again on the password chick, it'll overlay and is almost impossible to remove without quitting. Tons of bugs.

Last edited:

djsaman

Jul 13, 2017
I found solution for "Fatal Error" error. Go OST_Game folder and edit OST_Game.cfg file.
Set ShowSetup=1 to ShowSetup=0
And change
Graphics.ResolutionX=1920
Graphics.ResolutionY=1080

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
everytime i see this game updated , i feel excited and dissapointed.

excited because i like Auriel games and the wow setup.. dissapointed because this one is clearly the worse and goes full on zoo/furry/worgen/taurus shit.

this game could have been sooo great, just using story side like BiB or Joyous reunion... but nope.. it went all the way to opposite, with stupid wow sex, stupid story with stupid setup (let's play miss cumbucket !!) and the most stupid quest and world system ever made.

such a waste imho...could have been a great game. and not only because of wow furry.
I mean, that is especially what I like about the game, so its mostly about personal preference and fetishes I think, its for the people who like that kind of shit.

While the animations are very good, the quest design and the story is god awful. I don't know why even bother with "run here, and then run there" quest design. It's boring as fuck.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
So, I just discovered that if you set your game to Fullscreen instead of Windowed Fullscreen. The graphic options kick in. The culprits for the lag on my end are aliasing, shadows, and foliage. That seemed to shot up my fps to 60.

Reactions: GamesOfFun

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
Q: what happens after you remove the sword from the stone? cause i can't figure what it triggered

Also for those who get errors, i suspect it's because they don't run the latest update of windows 10, 2004 (or april 2020 update) that includes the new big changes to DX12 with ray-traced global illumination, cause Auril integrated that in the last update

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I mean, that is especially what I like about the game, so its mostly about personal preference and fetishes I think, its for the people who like that kind of shit.

While the animations are very good, the quest design and the story is god awful. I don't know why even bother with "run here, and then run there" quest design. It's boring as fuck.
i wouldnt mind that quest system. every game in the world use this concept at base (exempl , Skyrim). But its badly made in this one, because map is huge and empty compared to older game from Auril.
i take BiB as exempl, it have a nice small-mid sized map with a village and a few location around. that made the game nice and cool because its filled with life and stuff.
But that one honestly kill me when i go in the city.. its wayyy too big and confusing as hell.
going from point A to point B , to get something and bring it back to point A , its not really a problem when its well done. but that include at least a world that keep your curiosity out with small details and stuff. Not an empty large world where there is nothing to do.
kind of like Death Stranding style LMAO.... boring in less than 5 minutes.

fgt88

Apr 17, 2018
I cant change the graphic in game, when i change it in the launcher nothing happens i deleted the OST_game folder multiple times and changed the graphics via the config but nothing seems to change the ingame graphic. what can i do?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes