Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Getting a Fatal Error when starting the game. Already deleted the OST_Game folder, redownloaded from different links.
Any Ideas or Solutions to it? TiA

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone help? Bought a new really powerful PC and now when i try to play the game i get this error...any solutions??

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Auril

" After returning to the tavern following a wild and wine infused girls' night out at the Whorecraft Club, Daemia and Joy had passed out cold, presenting the goblin brothers an ample opportunity to have their way with two of the most wanted pieces of ass in the village "

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Rekindling of the Red v1.01b

- Added scene with Lyanna, Alexstrasza and Worgen at his mansion's basement outside of town.
- Added scene with futa nelves on the pier (accessible after Hemet's movie shoot)
- Revamped the gallery system to update in real time and added a code to unlock all the scenes.
- Gallery Code: 1234
-v1.01 Fixed GI setting, it's not eat 40% fps anymore and disabled by default (you can enable it in options)

1593724070742.png

Terrasul

Feb 1, 2019
Yes, works by me too. Looks like it is not the last update. I've played threw all the stuff and at the end you still come back and on the wall stays something about 'story ends here, wait for the next update'... I managed to pull out the sword in the stone too, after gaine full power (all scenes with alextraza) but it is useless at the moment. And I think there will come something with the scarlet crusade too... the last scene with these 'evil Draenei' and the Satyrs doesn't look like an end for me to this storyline.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
you need dx12 and win 10, I guess
can't even replace that files mannualy from newer version coz it's in system use ; /

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes