macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
everytime i see this game updated , i feel excited and dissapointed.

excited because i like Auriel games and the wow setup.. dissapointed because this one is clearly the worse and goes full on zoo/furry/worgen/taurus shit.

this game could have been sooo great, just using story side like BiB or Joyous reunion... but nope.. it went all the way to opposite, with stupid wow sex, stupid story with stupid setup (let's play miss cumbucket !!) and the most stupid quest and world system ever made.

such a waste imho...could have been a great game. and not only because of wow furry.

Reactions: Gomd

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
Added scene with Lyanna, Alexstrasza and Worgen at his mansion's basement outside of town. I can't find it in the gallery :(
And on twitter are 2 more scenes which are not included in the current version? It will be for a future game or ...

Last edited:

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Hey , graphic tool doesn't update details settings ,when i enter options in game it is still on default settings and i cannot click on any of those

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
how to unlock gallery? where I suppose to enter the code?
You can just access it in the starting room where you can decide whether wear clothes or not, it's a book at the opposite side of the exit r beside the bulletin board with three orc's photos

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Added scene with Lyanna, Alexstrasza and Worgen at his mansion's basement outside of town. I can't find it in the gallery :(
And on twitter are 2 more scenes which are not included in the current version? It will be for a future game or ...
Its just her daughter(?)/underling(?), Lynnistra, starting it off with the footjob and then being told to leave but in the gallery it just starts off with alex. If you actually cant find it in the gallery its on the top floor. look for alex giving a worgen a footjob.

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
My SNES games got a save system and this game don't... 30 years after x)

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
Launcher doesnt work, I set Resolution at 100% and the resolution just forces at 10% and I cant change it in game. Too pixely to play

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes