memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the previous version?
I was saving the game until the last update, but since it seems like W7 won't work anymore for this one it's gonna be my last one for some time...

SUCC69

Oct 1, 2018
hey, i have been using the walkthrough to progress in the " Ripsnarl Quest " but i noticed that you cant use the coupon on the barman so im kinda stuck cuz thats the main storyline, and i cant progress to the private beach.
Anyway, im a really enjoying the game so far i was sad to realise there is no way around the coupon thing.
Hoping to getting a fix in the future :)

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Holy shit, lets hope that the next game does not have a shitload of beast content. That is easily the worst part of Aurils games.

Let the beastiality shit die in a fire, please.
so what if i read somewhere that the next warcraft set game shes working on will have both ruby and imara as the main characters?
you know what that means... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its totally avoidable though, why are you having such a fit about it? or are you just trying to trigger folks?

Reactions: Howdo

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
Any way to actually change the graphics settings ? Deleting ...AppData\Local\OST_Game and changing to fullscreen didn't help. It's still Epic settings and 10 fps.

Reactions: nathrezim

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Any way to actually change the graphics settings ? Deleting ...AppData\Local\OST_Game and changing to fullscreen didn't help. It's still Epic settings and 10 fps.
Oh, I got a work around for this I discovered by accident. The fullscreen I wrote was a mistake. So, basically I downloaded his other game Silicon Lust. How Auril's game settings are saved are put in to that Appdata setting. So if you change the settings on Silicon Lust and lower them and load Rekindling the Red after, the settings on the other game carry to that too! Also, delete the .cfg in Ost_Game folder just to make it sure. This is probably Auril's buggiest game to date.

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
So, after the update (maybe the previous one too, don't know), UniversalUE4Unlocker doesn't work anymore, the camera AOB crashes the game. Can't make it only inject the console unlock either, so can't use toggleDebuugCamera.

Does anyone have a solution for the unlocker, or at least a way to enable the console? Can't enjoy these games without proper camera control.

Reactions: Sighhh and Lingtwik

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So, after the update (maybe the previous one too, don't know), UniversalUE4Unlocker doesn't work anymore, the camera AOB crashes the game. Can't make it only inject the console unlock either, so can't use toggleDebuugCamera.

Does anyone have a solution for the unlocker, or at least a way to enable the console? Can't enjoy these games without proper camera control.
lets hope there will be fix soon.

fgt88

Apr 17, 2018
Oh, I got a work around for this I discovered by accident. The fullscreen I wrote was a mistake. So, basically I downloaded his other game Silicon Lust. How Auril's game settings are saved are put in to that Appdata setting. So if you change the settings on Silicon Lust and lower them and load Rekindling the Red after, the settings on the other game carry to that too! Also, delete the .cfg in Ost_Game folder just to make it sure. This is probably Auril's buggiest game to date.
still does not work i cant change the graphics ingame or in any of the configs

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
No idea if anyone already posted it, but has there been a fix for 'the procedure entry point createDXGIFactory2 could not be located' yet? Tried several things online, nothing helped.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
No idea if anyone already posted it, but has there been a fix for 'the procedure entry point createDXGIFactory2 could not be located' yet? Tried several things online, nothing helped.
Dude, that's on your end. You need to install the new DirectX drivers for your computer.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes