kasata

Mar 28, 2017
People new to these games ? if you're expecting some soap opera story this isn't it, it's meant to be a sex fest.

If you have graphical issues with the game you need to delete OST_Game folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Its her model but auril is not using her name for some reason. Maybe this is her secret twin ;) it would make sense why she is acting so out of character.
It is Ruby and it was confirmed by the dev. So don't delude yourself, all the characters in this series are whores.

imnotarobot12345

Jul 19, 2018
Need some help on this one, change log mentions mana bar, saves and a quest log. None of this appears on my RR1.03 version from MEGA. Am i retarded or is there a button anywhere that i'm not pressing? Does it all not show in windowed fulll screen mode or do i have to restart the game from scratch every time?

I also found a bug when entering a code in a house, it came up with two versions, one of which i could close but the other was stuck translucent on the screen .

Any help appreciated.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I assume they made the launcher's settings overwriting the in-game settings, thus making the in-game settings completely obsolete and not changable. Behaviour is predictable, there's a Update function in the background that oversees these changes and reverts back to launcher's fixed settings at all times - suffering the game's performance by doing so. I'm downloading the game to check on this problem once again, but I believe they haven't learned their lesson from past mistakes. Since this is the final version of the game, I doubt this problem will ever be fixed; rendering many people not being able to play the game to their liking. I understand the logic behind adding a launcher to change settings before launching the game but it shouldn't be an updating function. Why would anyone code like this is beyond my comprehension.

This is not how you code a game. If anyone's reading here, just please stop doing this. It's not a wanted behaviour in a demanding engine. You don't want to update your settings constantly based on a prefixed settings file brokenly determined by a launching party. Don't.

I believe this will be the case for every game they're going to publish from now on and I can't imagine them being celebrated. I sincerely hope they will realize how problematic this behaviour is and turn from their mistakes in near future. Until then, this is a very badly managed codebase. I mean they had topics in their forums for weeks about it - yet no changes.
This from the same dev that still does not know how to make a save functions after years of making these games.

Swirly249

Aug 17, 2019
The game itself is very laggy and the option to change graphics doesn't work. Is there a way to fix this?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
if thats why u say its fucked
will
as u say
after years
will .. i got used to it
& only play on the first release .. to have a clue on whats up
& final/completed version .. for the whole save issue
xD
read the previous replies to understand why it's fucked. It didn't use to be, but it is now. But no save feature is inexcusable either way.

Temerial

Nov 25, 2018
If i could offer any bit of advice, if you're not going to add a save feature, how about a teleport item for when we get stuck in terrain? Jumped off a balcony and landed in a tree i couldnt get out of.

Reactions: Lingtwik

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
3d cartoon looks like wow, yuck
poor graphics
pass(n):p
You're kidding dud, 100% you don't know the inspiration this game is using. Anyway it's far better than the inspiration used. But that make sense since it's not optimized for multiplayer gameplay.

You're the kind of guy that says Picasso is a great artist

• Haha
Reactions: Psycho-Crusher
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes