TheOracle

Jun 3, 2020
this game is really fucking awful, compared to the previous ones, a lot of quality has been lost, the majority of the scenes are really bad, maybe one or two are actually good, idk for me it was way hotter to just stare at some of the characters like the draenei bartender girl, or alex when shes disguised, to actually jack off to the sex scenes, really disappointing since I had high expectations for this game seeing the improvements in models, graphics and overhaul a cooler map than the other games, probably the only people that still donate to Auril are into this weird bestiality and whatever is called that ogre fetish shit, because 90% of the scenes are just of that. Overall, so much potential wasted, not to mention how fucking buggy this ''game'' is, the options doesnt matter, you are locked into the same settings, removal of the speedhack that was present in the demo and other minor bugs like the gallery code box being stuck in your face and you're unable to click in it, and of course the whole save system drama, 10+ years making this kind of game and Auril still hasn't learned how to do her own.

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo and Gomd

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
Im not sure if 1.04 is the preferred version because it seems like speedhack is off and you cant customize body at the mirror

edit: ok I saw both things also doesnt go in 1.03.

why?

Mirror I little understand because it made some glitches but speedhack? Its so anoying to run this big map with normal speed...

Last edited:
Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Mirror I little understand because it made some glitches but speedhack? Its so anoying to run this big map with normal speed...
Really?
That's epic fail, someday someone would have uploaded the lewd scenes on the Pervernet so I'll watch them there.
Thanks for the information!

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Version 1.04 of the game taken from Twitter and that finally fixes the FPS issues.

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Version 1.04 of the game taken from Twitter and that finally fixes the FPS issues.

Mega
I don't know why, but the Mega link is not working with me.

When I click on it, I get to the basic interface, but it doesn't offer to download the file.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Really?
That's epic fail, someday someone would have uploaded the lewd scenes on the Pervernet so I'll watch them there.
Thanks for the information!
You could also just go to the gallery right away. Although I don't think it contains 100% of the animations in the game. And it's a pain that you get reset to the same beginning position every time after watching a scene.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I don't know why, but the Mega link is not working with me.

When I click on it, I get to the basic interface, but it doesn't offer to download the file.
Works fine here, try the direct link and if that doesn't work just go to Twitter
PHP:
https://mega.nz/file/KRsD2R7A#Udi0MYX0RfFpCUplD6JPn6C3clQ5G-yRkovYst4mqTI

t727

Jan 4, 2018

Mega
Yeah, this time the settings actually came through to the game and the performance tweak did work too it seem.

However, still no speed "hack" :/
I guess that doesn't matter either, let's see...

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
Just use Cheat Engine if the speed hack is so important to you. It takes just a couple of seconds to set up, with hotkey and everything.
if its take "just a couple of seconds to set up" you certain have some seconds to explain to us how to set it up in seconds

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Not very important if you read the line below that statement.
" I guess that doesn't matter either, let's see... " Isn't exactly a definitive statement. In any case, just trying to help. Or would you rather not have the speed hack at all?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
" I guess that doesn't matter either, let's see... " Isn't exactly a definitive statement. In any case, just trying to help. Or would you rather not have the speed hack at all?
I don't know what you are on about or why you have to think what I write is an direct insult to you as a person.
Of course I would like the speed hack.
I should have elaborated on "let's see" What I meant was that I would play the game and see if I needed a speed hack.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know what you are on about or why you have to think what I write is an direct insult to you as a person.
Of course I would like the speed hack.
I should have elaborated on "let's see" What I meant was that I would play the game and see if I needed a speed hack.
I don't know what you are on about or why you have to think what I write is an indication that I'm insulted by what you've said :p

Your previous post, where you said that the speedhack wasn't important, just is a little odd. I'm gonna guess English isn't your native language and something is lost in translation here.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know what you are on about or why you have to think what I write is an indication that I'm insulted by what you've said :p
You are wrong because I don't.
Your previous post, where you said that the speedhack wasn't important, just is a little odd. I'm gonna guess English isn't your native language and something is lost in translation here.
You are correct.
I tried to explain what I meant.

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Anybody managed to get the console working for this version? Either by messing with the game files or using the ConsoleUnlocker sw?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
So does this just end with the scarlet lady teleporting away with the draenei?
If you head back to Alexs cave and interact with the mirror theres one more scene, From there thats all i know about.

Anyone know if there might be some more stuff with imara Auril didnt add yet? You can see her basement is lit also something with the 'imara has left you something interaction not leading to anything (probably the horse). I feel like im missing something.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes