Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
Hemet Quest

no interaction with this human. what i doing wrong again?
upd: found. its a first point to move

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
one orc in elf quest
one (with helmet) in house uphill after mine

where is third?
answ: start on one beach at chair, than other beach

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
There is 4 scenes that i have no clue to trigger but everything else is at least doable.
- 2 Goblins in the Brothel by the gate
- Druid/saytr? gangbang
- Blacksmith's
- And Troll + Human + Draenei / Draenei female and Elf

There is a House out by the farm that i THINK u can break into tho i know not for which of the scene's

Sebasgodd

Jul 27, 2021
View attachment 288988

Overview:
Rekindling of the Red is the fifth game of the Tails of Azeroth series. You played as the dragon girl Alexstrasza in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2020-08-08
Developer: Auril - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Thanks to kasata for the link.

View attachment 288986 View attachment 288985 View attachment 288984 View attachment 288987 View attachment 288989 View attachment 288983
can you upload the archive to another site? this sites limit my download speed or someone who have the game pls gofile is a god site

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I'm sorry that there are no save functions, and sometimes there are bugs that can be fixed by restarting. That's why I couldn't complete the game. The graphics and physics are great, and it runs smoothly on the 3060. However, without a save system, I wouldn't recommend this game for completion.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
the games arent that hard guys, i understand that there is an occasional bug but ive played the entire series and its worth it especially if u play for a bit in the demo versions then get back to the game when the newest update comes out. you literally fly through the game after because you know where everything is, no problem.
yeah i know that sounds like alot but totally optional. just play until ur tired of it then take a break.
the game is literally only a hour or 2 long so asave feature would be nice like in the 1st few games but you dont really need it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes