Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is this MAJOR bug I am experiencing for the past few updates which basically renders the game unplayable for me. Basically, when I talk to the inn dude regarding the orgy halls, the game seems to hang. Or at least the story doesn't progress and the text doesn't continue. Has anyone experienced this? How can I fix it? I can provide a save.

Oct 6, 2021
appranetly the game doesnt let you put in saves except for the global save and then others so could someone do a save just skipping the first intro when you get into town

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
appranetly the game doesnt let you put in saves except for the global save and then others so could someone do a save just skipping the first intro when you get into town

the save from the patron page should still work :)

Oct 6, 2021
It

the save from the patron page should still work :)
It would probably still work but because the game you download doesn't come with a save folder and only after you save first can you use the save is what I think the problem is so if you could mabye in a future update make it an option to skip the first little cutscene that could make it work.
Thank you

Reactions: Doianu Games

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RelictsOfAeson-0.13.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Naralen

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
has the gallery been implemented yet?
We kept this in mind and tried to integrate a gallery-kind experience in the game world.

If you finish all current Inquisition Quest you can go to the dungeon and see most of the old scenes there.

In the latest orgy quest you can also trigger previews scenes again.

Just adding a gallery menu felt a little boring. What do you think about it?

croPath

May 10, 2017
We kept this in mind and tried to integrate a gallery-kind experience in the game world.

If you finish all current Inquisition Quest you can go to the dungeon and see most of the old scenes there.

In the latest orgy quest you can also trigger previews scenes again.

Just adding a gallery menu felt a little boring. What do you think about it?
Thats not really a gallery , lot of games have the ability to watch the scenes again where u trigger em but it really should get a proper central gallery in-game or as menu

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Is there a bug with the Tainted Villager quest as you can't cross the bridge to complete it but it does not show WIP. Due to this bug you can't see the pregnancy scene mentioned! So you only get 2 glasses of semen and can't get the third for the Inquisitor. If you go with 2 you get no coins for them!

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Abby sends me to the kitchen to get some wine, I get a bottle of wine and she continues to say the words. What should I do ?

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Pretty good game so far, but the flashing between images in sex animations made me feel like I was getting flashbanged constantly, I do not recommend playing this in the dark lol

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
There is this MAJOR bug I am experiencing for the past few updates which basically renders the game unplayable for me. Basically, when I talk to the inn dude regarding the orgy halls, the game seems to hang. Or at least the story doesn't progress and the text doesn't continue. Has anyone experienced this? How can I fix it? I can provide a save.
I'm having an issue with the orgy quest "Once is never" when the times comes to "Have some fun with Abby and the guests" after the scene with Abby and cum licking I hear footsteps and the game freeze. The music continues but nothing happens anymore...

Reactions: Doianu Games

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm having an issue with the orgy quest "Once is never" when the times comes to "Have some fun with Abby and the guests" after the scene with Abby and cum licking I hear footsteps and the game freeze. The music continues but nothing happens anymore...
Just checked it. It's because the moving rout of an event is blocked if you talk to Abby from the wrong side. Idk, actually there are two tiles of space to move for the event.

You can avoid this bug by talking to Abby from the other side! (see pictures)

I also changed it and with the next upload this bug should be gone! :)

Reactions: Zazazap

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is there a bug with the Tainted Villager quest as you can't cross the bridge to complete it but it does not show WIP. Due to this bug you can't see the pregnancy scene mentioned! So you only get 2 glasses of semen and can't get the third for the Inquisitor. If you go with 2 you get no coins for them!
hm can you tell me what exactly happens? I tried to reproduce this bug, but for me the quest works.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Just checked it. It's because the moving rout of an event is blocked if you talk to Abby from the wrong side. Idk, actually there are two tiles of space to move for the event.

You can avoid this bug by talking to Abby from the other side! (see pictures)

I also changed it and with the next upload this bug should be gone! :)
Oh yeah I ended up being able to progress but I could not understand why. Could you perhaps teleport the user in the right place before starting the cinematic ?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Oh yeah I ended up being able to progress but I could not understand why. Could you perhaps teleport the user in the right place before starting the cinematic ?
In RPG Maker you can set moving routes for NPCs. The engine waits until the NPCs reaches his destination, no matter what. If a moving route is blocked by anything (e.g. the player) the game freezes. That's a stupid quirk of RPG Maker, because it quickly introduces game-breaking bugs, if you are not carefully.

In this case, the maid boss wanted to move downwards and was blocked by the player. I have now activated a routine that ensures the game continues even if a movement route is blocked. So the bug will be gone with the next upload :)

Reactions: Zazazap
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes