Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
100% needs the NTR tag. Christina is MC's girlfriend in all but name that cheats on him with two dudes at the same time and MC is gutted by it. She even sees him and doesn't care enough to stop. You do not get more textbook NTR than that.

At some point there is a timeskip. Anna goes from being a model in a relationship with black guy Steve, to getting her heart broken, gaining weight and working in a bar. This is NOT clear on first reading and things like that need to be clearly explained to avoid confusion.

There are a number of spelling and grammar errors, as well as name mix ups (Steve = Stive; Anna = Amanda, Anya)

Renders of chubby Anna are pretty good, though! MC does, however, have the smallest cock in the game if that matters to you.

MC then moves to another city (?) and moves in with Kate, his mother's brother's 4th wife, and Dana, who is MC's actual cousin (his uncle's daughter). So for Anna and Dana seem to be setting up as the main LIs.

The main plot seems to revolve around making MC a better man so that he can help his uncle with his business.

Unavoidable sex scene between MC's Uncle and Kate where MC is not present, so that's a hit to immersion players. Also Kate is being billed as a main antagonist working with someone else to sabotage her husband.

All in all, this needs quite a bit of polishing before it'll be considered good. The basic story of a luckless virgin who gets taken under the wing of a successful relative in order to turn him into an alpha man is a decent enough plot, but the writing and pacing need to be shored up a lot.

Good luck to the Dev.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It seems to be good start, some of the English translation along with minor grammar and spelling errors. I think it not a bad start. Looking forward to the next few updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
Kinda rough, hence the Alpha tag. Gonna watch out for this and see where it goes. Might I suggest you build in a way for the MC to get even with the Aunt,,, cos if he just stays a milksop, he is NEVER gonna get to the top, and if he saves the company (eventually) he just MIGHT get his Uncle;s approval. If he stays P whipped, I will pass.

Dec 9, 2020
I kept reading the MC's lines in Tommy Wiseau's voice, it made me laugh enough to make up for how bad this is....

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Renders of chubby Anna are pretty good, though! MC does, however, have the smallest cock in the game if that matters to you.
That would actually be fine with me, i am tired of seeing nothing but baseball bats in these games. Unfortunately all the other tags are a turnoff for me :(

Reactions: Faptime

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Just began the game and was on the 2nd screen(that bunny girl), And I thought let's share it some friends, so clicked S, and boom, this error poped up. Hopefully, The Dev can do something about coz I like to share some SS from the games I play with others on discord so they can find something new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
So from what I've read, mc's girlfriend fucks two guys and the choice is you see it or you don't see it. I mean, ntr always happens whatever you do. Well good luck, but if those are the options you are going to give, not for me

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I wish all product ads were written by the devs who make these games.

"The new Chevy Volt! A vehicle which you can use for transportation!"

"Introducing the iPhone X, a phone which makes calls and runs apps"

"Wal-Mart- Our stores contain merchandise!"
Those are at least (vague) descriptions of what the product actually is. If they followed the style of F95 game descriptions it would be more like:

"iPhone X: It was sitting on the shelf in the store next to many other iPhones and never stood out, until suddenly it was picked up by a customer (you) who paid for it and brought it home. Now you will do many things together."

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes