zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I see talks of both Engrish and unavoidable ntr in more than one significant instance.
Those reasons alone will keep me at bay.
But even though I might not be the target audience for this one I still want to wish the developer good luck with the project!

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
  1. Very crude to say the least with Russian tags and prompts still showing up everywhere. Script definitely needs a proofreader
  2. Kate and Kristina are pretty attractive renders. Anna isn't bad but looks like she's in her early 30s already
  3. Would've preferred an option for non-NTR, as others have mentioned. Let us develop a relationship first and then drop some choices here and there that may or may not lead to an NTR route
  4. Wouldn't hurt to up the size of the d*cks in the game. They're kinda comically small and MC needs all the help he can get. Lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am not a native English speaker. I will try to find a professional translator.
Thanks for the comments. I will fix it in the next version.

P.S. Google Translate
Maybe try this:

imho way better and it even helps to learn the language because it shows vocabulary and alternative translation. And you can change a word in the translation and the program restructures the whole sentence to fit the new word.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope the NTR only serves as a device to move the plot, and is not a recurring thing. Incest and NTR never mix well, that's how you start a flame war and piss off most people.

Renders look decent, but the non-existent overview and the few number of previews don't paint a pretty picture.
Good Luck to the dev, will try this VN after a few months. Hopefully, if any future NTR is added, it's optional.
Instead NTR and incest can mix well between them, see the game "Spellbook" (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-13-0-0-naughtygames.21682/) for example… also if i prefer the classic wife/girlfriend sharing/cuckolding path rather than the mom/aunt/sister sharing/cuckolding path!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
English needs a lot, I mean a lot of work. Dialogues feels like robotic with no emotions and empty. I don't konw how Mc got with Cristina without any back bone. He catches his gf getting gang banged and says," They are too healthy" and runs away like a pussy. This is absolutely ridiculous.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
This game needs a lot of work overally.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
1) needs proofreading (Enrgish mode on)
2) there's avoidable NTR (it happens anyway but you can choose to go away)
3) choices seem a little bit sudden or random with no context, I suggest to keep it simple
4) renders are nice; quality is reasonable

Incest & MILF are my favourite tags so I'll keep an eye on this one. Good luck!
You don't know the difference between avoidable and skipabble

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Good renders but dude you do really need to work on the dialogues..get help from somebody who knows English better..

Reactions: Dhtolc
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes