D

Deleted member 1368141

Good to see good content are coming....keep going with ntr thing...I'm going to fap right now...see ya all later

Reactions: Lou111

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Eh... English is bad atop of the bad writing, not surprising since the dev is Russian. The models are pretty nice. I feel like the intro was a little rushed. I didn't like that it straight up jumped to her banging two dudes. I had almost zero emotional attachment to her since it rushed to the NTR so fast, so I didn't really care about her.

Last edited:

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
If u dont like to fuck a womans ass u are a pathetic beta. It may be dirty but thats how u show dominance. I had many girls who didnt liked anal but after the sex they where always craving more. And when u make a good clean before its just another hole.
No one cares about your morality bulllshit here, like Xo Mo says, everyone is different, so stop kinkshaming, everyone's here for good xxx games that cater to them, we're not here to argue what's right or wrong.

Reactions: unukalhai

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
English needs a lot, I mean a lot of work. Dialogues feels like robotic with no emotions and empty. I don't konw how Mc got with Cristina without any back bone. He catches his gf getting gang banged and says," They are too healthy" and runs away like a pussy. This is absolutely ridiculous.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
This game needs a lot of work overally.
Yeah the MC is a real bitch. lol

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
No one cares about your morality bulllshit here, like Xo Mo says, everyone is different, so stop kinkshaming, everyone's here for good xxx games that cater to them, we're not here to argue what's right or wrong.
Shouldn't that be "vanilla shaming" or "NON-kink shaming"? lol.

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Shouldn't that be "vanilla shaming" or "NON-kink shaming"? lol.
I almost replied to this myself... The man was just expressing his love for sodomy. A bit too alpha-unchained, but there's nothing wrong with having a strong passion for your kink. IF anyone was kink shaming it was the original poster with his many opinions about how everyone's kink should be optional.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i just want to play the far left girl ith the grey shirt - or just watch her cheating. the others don't look that interesting for me and i hope this is real heavy ntr in it (mayb som curvier girls in the future and different guys they can cheat on? since i would wish to see the far left girl with some old or really ugly guy)

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes