AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The dev should do as he was intending. I personally don't care NTR or not (more, the better ;) ), but while this game is alive it will be marked, disputed and hated by the people who don't like NTR. It is a noisy bunch, so the dev should brace himself, lol.
The game is properly tagged as such from what I'm seeing. As it should because its first scene is obvious netorare.

The fact it's tagged makes any further complaint about it, just pathetic whining about something not catering exclusively to a poster's taste.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
You say for ntr for necessity for the story

Play personal Trainer In the start mc sees his gf having sex with other guy (it was clear she will be not Li and that scene was not well animated for the game )
So developer could have done it better
But no
The dev is new and doesn't have that experience in story or game whatsoever. Not everyone can be as good as the top guys. And even if the ex comes crawling back I may keep her as my personal anger venting bin.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
The dev is new and doesn't have that experience in story or game whatsoever. Not everyone can be as good as the top guys. And even if the ex comes crawling back I may keep her as my personal anger venting bin.
That's what's wrong with new devs who are new in this site.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The dev said the main focus of the game will be harem with romance elements as you can see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/reload-ep-2-public-liongames.77059/post-5416084
He then starts off with a fully animated MMF NTR scene (because apparently getting cucked by just one guy wouldn't be enough), with a girl who still is a romanceable character, which makes the "All other genres will be optional" a blatant lie and of course creates more voyeur scenes (only 1/3 optional so yet another lie, plus two of them are also animated which raises even more questions about the focus of the game...) than content with the MC...

That has nothing to do with lack of experience, that's creating a voyeur game with cuck elements and trying to "sell" it to a broader audience by throwing a few bones to the MC and calling it harem/romance.

Nothing wrong with that to be honest, the dev can do whatever he wants both in terms of content and advertisement, it's his game after all and no one is forced to play or support it. But this is definitely not a harem focused game with romance elements.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The game is properly tagged as such from what I'm seeing. As it should because its first scene is obvious netorare.

The fact it's tagged makes any further complaint about it, just pathetic whining about something not catering exclusively to a poster's taste.
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance
, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teasing, Teen, Threesome, Vaginal, ,Voyeurism, Interracial.

Genres are in the plans, but we will decide by vote:
BDSM, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, NTR (avoidable), Gangbang (avoidable), Swing (avoidable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The second picture makes this game very difficult to ignore.

I give up. :LOL::coffee:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance
, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teasing, Teen, Threesome, Vaginal, ,Voyeurism, Interracial.

Genres are in the plans, but we will decide by vote:
BDSM, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, NTR (avoidable), Gangbang (avoidable), Swing (avoidable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant f95's tags. I've seen some devs not even knowing what ntr is, especially with language barrier and such. It's this site I'm paying attention to since it's what I'm using. And its tags allow me (most of the time) to filter out stuff I don't want.

If I see a tag that I can absolutely not stomach to even try the game, I will just skip and look for the next.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Judging by what is written in the patreon, the author has big plans to monetize the game, starting with 2 versions and ending with a delay in the release of the basic version. And I would even understand this approach, but the author has not even collected a fan base in order to have income from this (this despite the fact that I do not take into account the reaction of the audience to version 1 of the game). I'll wait for the dudes to look at the new version, but something tells me that the author still doesn't understand the metaphor about two chairs.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Tried the second update, the game is still super bad, idk if I'm right but it seems that the Christina thing from the beginning even got expanded, then she might be still a "romance" option, then the game throws you some random hook-up sex scene at the end, which unless those 3 girls from out who your friend gets 2, will be future partners, seems very off. Then at the end he announces a whole plan of monetization built up on pretty much nothing. Lol.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
All those who congratulate themselves because there is another ntr game and encourage the dev to do more ntr and not listen to those who do not want it, what they should do is put their money in the game and thus show that they effectively support it. Less talking and more action.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes