eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
As far as I can tell from your answer, we can skip ntr but not avoid it?
I just checked it out and here is what happens if you are a clairvoyant and for some reason you know that you have to refuse to help Anna (even after she tells you she'll owe you) to "avoid" that scene:

- You don't get the points you get if you agree to help her.
- You miss the sex scene with her (one of the two sex scenes out of 5+1 in one you can get in one playthrough and involves the MC).
- When Christine texts you the next day, you still get the option to tell her to fuck off...
- If you decide to tell Andrey what happened, the MC tells him that he caught Christine banging someone else and then he spent the night with Anna.
- You still tell Steve that you saw her with two guys and the same goes with Barbara.

So my guess is that the dev "tried" to make it avoidable, but didn't really put much effort into it...

Sep 22, 2018
When I use the mod it starts the game in russian or something... Ah I see... it hasn't been updated with the game... got it...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
"Saw the discussion about genres.
I want you to understand that the main branch of the plot will be harem with elements of romance. All other genres will be optional."
LionGames, 2021.

tom-cruise-hysterical-laughing.jpg Everyone fucking your LI's.

Hahahahaha, shit now I have to try it just for the kick in the teeth and morbid curiosity.

R5e12b768bf6aff68355c1bdc9057667c.jpg Shit I actually tried it.

First and most important that shit is NOT NTR, she is not his girlfriend but that is the point, it is a plot catalyst. With that out of the way, it is the strangest most fucked up way of setting the plot for a harem romance game. It is like saying, I need some loving, nurturing and understanding women in my life, I know, lets go to a whorehouse and look for instagram gold digging thots. Maybe it is integral for the plot for them to be whores (maybe the foundation for a lot of hate fucking... in a romantic way). Now I do not actually know if the three banner girls that have being railed are meant to be love interests, if someone knows, please let me know.

On the other hand (ignoring the LIs and the terrible translation) the plot is shaping up to be entertaining. Good luck to the dev LionGames.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I think I see what the dev was going for but it just didn't really work out. I think it's supposed to be that the MC starts as this weak, useless kind of guy and eventually he becomes more confident but like I said, the execution of it is just not good. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and he wasn't going for that at all. Anyway I don't understand why devs do harem+romance games with "optional" ntr, it like never works out and it just makes both sides pissed off.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
ok sooo .. I am not a fan of NTR (on the contrary I prefer that it is avoidable or is not present) I understand that the scene with the "girlfriend" (I think only the MC Beta thought it was his girlfriend) is for the story, but What is the reason for the scene between Andrey and Katya? If it is only to put a sex scene in the game, I think it would be better to use the time it takes to do all that work, to progress the story of the MC first.

Personally and only from my point of view, I don't think it is necessary to try to have sex scenes in all the updates, as long as there is a good development in the MC's history (and less if they are scenes without the MC hahahaha)

Let's wait and see what the next update is like, since so far I think the tags are quite wrong (I think they change some and even the dev notes changed :unsure::WaitWhat:) "sorry bad english"

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
How much ntr ish is this game?
Well strictly speaking non really because non of the women are in a relation with the MC but during the introduction of half the women (not sure if all are LIs) they are getting bent by some other dude and they appear to be bimbo cock hungry sluts.

For example there is a girl that the MC has being courting for three months and is about to propose being in a relation but she agrees to a threesome to pass an exam and you walk in on them. Technically she is not the MC girlfriend. She later messages the MC telling they need to talk and depending on your answer it appears that you can fuck her later on. So yeah it is kind of fucked up way of plotting a romance.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
So, I played the game, English needs improvement as well the "click-somewhere" scenes - pixel hunting is annoying. As usual, the NTR haters are just trolling wide & loud. Apart from the start where the MC realizes he needs to change, rest is just normal - MC have sex, others also have sex. Good luck to the dev(s).

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes