nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
All those who congratulate themselves because there is another ntr game and encourage the dev to do more ntr and not listen to those who do not want it, what they should do is put their money in the game and thus show that they effectively support it. Less talking and more action.
Rofl that was a random comment dude... I mean yea sure if the game is any good then hell yeah it gets support. Quite a few ntr focused games here which is getting the support they deserve, but I for one wont support a game where its only redeeming quality is the renders lmao... Bad game is bad game whatever the fetishes.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The dev said the main focus of the game will be harem with romance elements as you can see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/reload-ep-2-public-liongames.77059/post-5416084
He then starts off with a fully animated MMF NTR scene (because apparently getting cucked by just one guy wouldn't be enough), with a girl who still is a romanceable character, which makes the "All other genres will be optional" a blatant lie and of course creates more voyeur scenes (only 1/3 optional so yet another lie, plus two of them are also animated which raises even more questions about the focus of the game...) than content with the MC...

That has nothing to do with lack of experience, that's creating a voyeur game with cuck elements and trying to "sell" it to a broader audience by throwing a few bones to the MC and calling it harem/romance.

Nothing wrong with that to be honest, the dev can do whatever he wants both in terms of content and advertisement, it's his game after all and no one is forced to play or support it. But this is definitely not a harem focused game with romance elements.
As I said inexperienced. I didn't read that dev post. But he will know that tricking to get people's attention doesn't end well.

zeuspussy

Sep 2, 2020
the game is in Russian and there is no way to leave it in English.

1618592802367.png

here the print of the game is all in Russian there is no way to leave it in English.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Saw the discussion about genres.
I want you to understand that the main branch of the plot will be harem with elements of romance. All other genres will be optional.

I will try to improve the English translation.
Thank you for your criticism and advice. I didn't even expect there would be so many good tips. I'm reading everything and will try to fix all the bugs in the new version.
I've seen neither romance or harem. And nothing seems optional cause every love interest is getting banged left and right. It seems you're giving false hope to people.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Is this game has Language - English option . I could not see the options on Preference options. only russian language it seems to be working !?

Dec 27, 2020
Tried it. And I have to say this is weird.
I usually don't partake in the NTR discussion.
But I think I witnessed 4 sex scenes only 2 with the MC. The rest is with other guys.
I really don't like.

It seems this game is full of whores.
And everybody can fuck them.
Honestly I don't know what I witnessed story wise.
The betraying is one thing ok don't mind that could be a good starting point for a story.
But then there is Andrey and Katiy and seriously the bouncer making out with one of the 3 girls too.
For a non NTR game this is strange.
Looks like false advertisement.

And where is the romance?

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
I'm not sure if and one more author who put the initial ntr to earn more money at the same time irritated people who don't like ntr (lol sometimes these people are right to make noise) he has good characters.
But this beginning made me lose interest in the game,
it shows that all the women in the game are whores who don't deserve even 1 cent.
(in my opinion the game should start without this hardcore ntr focusing as little as possible on the ntr and more on the main mc and when it already has a good base maybe add the second way to satisfy the ntr fans and make everything more optional and my opinion , just follow the author's script and we'll wait for future results)

redhatter

May 24, 2017
The game is pretty good, renders are nice and the characters seem cool. But a proper English translation is needed because I dont really know whats going on.

I dont know if its an error but the animations seem to skip after a few seconds where I were prefer they kept going till I clicked them away.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes