Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Saw the discussion about genres.
I want you to understand that the main branch of the plot will be harem with elements of romance. All other genres will be optional.

I will try to improve the English translation.
Thank you for your criticism and advice. I didn't even expect there would be so many good tips. I'm reading everything and will try to fix all the bugs in the new version.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I want you to understand that the main branch of the plot will be harem with elements of romance. All other genres will be optional.

Thank you for your criticism and advice. I didn't even expect there would be so many good tips. I'm reading everything and will try to fix all the bugs in the new version.
I would like to know more about what fetishes you will implement in the game (femdom, ntr, maldom, corruption, etc.). For most, information about the intended genres is very important.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hanz01

May 24, 2020

What about trojan virus in the links ?

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I would like to know more about what fetishes you will implement in the game (femdom, ntr, maldom, corruption, etc.). For most, information about the intended genres is very important.
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance
, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teasing, Teen, Threesome, Vaginal, ,Voyeurism, Interracial.

Genres are in the plans, but we will decide by vote:
BDSM, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, NTR (avoidable), Gangbang (avoidable), Swing (avoidable).

What about trojan virus in the links ?
My antivirus program does not find any threats.
Tested with NOD32 and Dr.Web

Hanz01

May 24, 2020
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance
, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teasing, Teen, Threesome, Vaginal, ,Voyeurism, Interracial.

BDSM, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, NTR (avoidable), Gangbang (avoidable), Swing (avoidable).

My antivirus program does not find any threats.
Tested with NOD32 and Dr.Web
Windows defender find always in all links. Can you reupload please ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2) there's avoidable NTR (it happens anyway but you can choose to go away)
The English is a bit rough......
..Needs the NTR tag....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100% needs the NTR tag. Christina is MC's girlfriend in all but name that cheats on him with two dudes at the same time and MC is gutted by it. She even sees him and doesn't care enough to stop. You do not get more textbook NTR than that.
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance

Does that scene still exist as it appears in the photo, so you can just watch or go? If so, I hope the MC immediately cuts up with his "girlfriend" and she doesn't appear in the game again. Personally, that scene doesn't seem like avoidable NTR to me, skippable yes, but not avoidable.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Does that scene still exist as it appears in the photo, so you can just watch or go? If so, I hope the MC immediately cuts up with his "girlfriend" and she doesn't appear in the game again. Personally, that scene doesn't seem like avoidable NTR to me, skippable yes, but not avoidable.
It 100% happens whether you have MC stick around to watch it, or have him run off immediately upon seeing her on her knees in front of two dudes. They're all naked and I can't remember for sure but I think she's holding their cocks.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It 100% happens whether you have MC stick around to watch it, or have him run off immediately upon seeing her on her knees in front of two dudes. They're all naked and I can't remember for sure but I think she's holding their cocks.
Well, I suppose then the game doesn't interest me at all, except if this character doesn't appear in the game again because the MC definitely cuts her off and sends her to hell.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well, I suppose then the game doesn't interest me at all, except if this character doesn't appear in the game again because the MC definitely cuts her off and sends her to hell.
That's the vibe I'm getting from the game. He moves to another city and is working on being a more dominant man. I have no clue if she shows up again. She does text MC, I believe, but there is the "go fuck yourself" option when you reply.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Basic genres:
Harem and Romance

I would like to clarify a few points. Your game already has unavoidable ntr, so most likely it will either be recycled or it will be one of the main fetishes of the game. You have a few fetishes written in both lines, so I'm not sure here. I don't mean to sound rude, it just looks like a classic voyeur cuckold game for now.
And I will give advice, if the girl from the scene with mmf no longer appears in the game, this scene should not have been done, you could just make a text explanation for the actions of mс. And if she is in the game as LI, then it seems to me that the harem will not work. (IMHO)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the vibe I'm getting from the game. He moves to another city and is working on being a more dominant man. I have no clue if she shows up again. She does text MC, I believe, but there is the "go fuck yourself" option when you reply.
Then I may be interested in the game. Although the dominant part not so much. Domination (male or female) is a fetish that I don't like, and if the game goes in that direction I won't like it either.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Then I may be interested in the game. Although the dominant part not so much. Domination (male or female) is a fetish that I don't like, and if the game goes in that direction I won't like it either.
Sorry, my bad. It's more about him becoming less passive and beta. He's gaining confidence.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would like to clarify a few points. Your game already has unavoidable ntr, so most likely it will either be recycled or it will be one of the main fetishes of the game. You have a few fetishes written in both lines, so I'm not sure here. I don't mean to sound rude, it just looks like a classic voyeur cuckold game for now.
And I will give advice, if the girl from the scene with mmf no longer appears in the game, this scene should not have been done, you could just make a text explanation for the actions of mс. And if she is in the game as LI, then it seems to me that the harem will not work. (IMHO)
I have the same feeling, that scene is left over from the game. If you want an NTR-centric game, then fine, I guess it'll be a good scene. If the game is intended to be a harem (with avoidable NTR if it's included, according to the dev says), then the scene of the girlfriend with two guys doesn't fit much and can only make unconfortable the audience that the game is primarily aimed. He might cheer up NTR fans, but if there aren't any more scenes like that later, then he'll just have made everyone, NTR fans and haters, unhappy with the game.

Sorry, my bad. It's more about him becoming less passive and beta. He's gaining confidence.
I guess I'll give it another chance then.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes