kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The game is fine, the terrible english is what breaks it for me. Sometimes I have to stop and read a sentence 3 or 4 times and end up not understanding what's going on.

Thank you and good luck.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If that's true, then I'm not surprised, the game was a mess from the start, and when finally things were improving it was already too late, the project was already dead.
I could not agree more. During the first three episodes it was made to make fun of people tagging romance and harem, when all there was was an ntr party. He wanted to fool everyone or laugh at people who are not from ntr. And when in the room he wanted to take a little turn of direction (not too much because the girls were still fucking everywhere) it was too late. Honestly I will not cry for the disappearance of this game

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
On another forum, the author wrote that he abandoned the game because he was invited to another project.
I never saw the promised neverland :HideThePain:.
Which one ? I really want to read it since it conflicts with what the dev. told me in private his "real" reason was.

Reactions: Grelk

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Which one ? I really want to read it since it conflicts with what the dev. told me in private his "real" reason was.
If you have any insider information, you can write it here.
I just saw dev's comment on 1 non-english speaking forum.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you have any insider information, you can write it here.
I just saw dev's comment on 1 non-english speaking forum.
Im already writing a lenghty reply to this game but its not finished.
Its not insider info but more what I saw where and what got wrong.
If you remember the russian site he wrote that I would gladly check it out because like I said, he told something but this was last december. Dont know if its up to date hence Im suprised to hear him working on a new game with a group of people.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Im already writing a lenghty reply to this game but its not finished.
Its not insider info but more what I saw where and what got wrong.
If you remember the russian site he wrote that I would gladly check it out because like I said, he told something but this was last december. Dont know if its up to date hence Im suprised to hear him working on a new game with a group of people.
Well, I just saw his comment, left on January 31, 22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, I just saw his comment, left on January 31, 22.
Thanks man.
I was writing a hell of a post for about 3h now, trying to defend the dev. by pointing out how things got out of hand and what I was told. But the more I look at his comments it turns out the Dev. is just another NTR loving guy who cant help himself to incect it where he goes.
Be it his version of "Harem" or that he thinks he can craft a "Romance" from the girl who get split roasted by two dudes while she dosent care.

I thought I missjudged the Dev because I thought he wanted to create something like "Silent War", but when I look at his comments and obsession with NTR it was clear it wont end well. Hence I came back and saw his Patreon is gone and the game abandoned.
In the end, nothing was lost of value.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well..that character model of the main girl...unless someone can find that. :D
I think I saw her already somewhere. Also the blonde chicks model. I doubt these are originals. You could ask in the "Artwork" thread and hope that people also like the model and try to either recreate her or even share her model with you.
Or if you find her model where you can buy that, requesting her in the "Asset Requests".
I agree some models look great, but nothing I would grieve about. I mean everyday new games get released.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The problem with this game is that the dev was too triger happy with the NTR/Pseudo NT stuff, making all the women in the game, either a slut, an oportunistic backstaber, or an oportunistik backstabber slut :KEK:

Instead of a Harem/Romance game, this would have worked better as a revenge story, with the MC getting his revenge against all the women that betrayed him, and seeing how the last update went, he had a similar idea, the problem was that the MC was just terrible.

Making 1 LI betray the MC?, good, that creates drama and gives him a motivation

Making every single woman in the game betray and use him?, and then pretend he can get back at then, while being such a gullible guy?, yeah, that ain't happening :KEK:

The models were good, but the story needed a full rewrite to make more sense and actually make you invested in the game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The problem with this game is that the dev was too triger happy with the NTR/Pseudo NT stuff, making all the women in the game, either a slut, an oportunistic backstaber, or an oportunistik backstabber slut :KEK:

Instead of a Harem/Romance game, this would have worked better as a revenge story, with the MC getting his revenge against all the women that betrayed him, and seeing how the last update went, he had a similar idea, the problem was that the MC was just terrible.

Making 1 LI betray the MC?, good, that creates drama and gives him a motivation

Making every single woman in the game betray and use him?, and then pretend he can get back at then, while being such a gullible guy?, yeah, that ain't happening :KEK:

The models were good, but the story needed a full rewrite to make more sense and actually make you invested in the game.
Thing is its a bit more complicated than that.
If you check all his comments, which dont take long since he didnt posted that much, you will realise that there is one thing he likes and dont want to change. And that part is that the other girls in the story gets fucked by someone else then the MC.
Im not sure WHAT exactly this fetish is, either Netorase or Voyeurism but the Dev. likes it.

Its definitly not Netorare because even during the very first update which was the most questionable one, the game didnt gave you the feeling of a misery or whatever these people rocks their socks off when reading/watching Netorare.
It was just there. Different people fucking and you as the Player watches them. I bet he woudlnt have a problem adding MC Mom getting raped by a UB if it was also "relevant".

Like the dev said, it was done for MC "to change". However, his change can be done without the Sex scene of Christine.
Prove is that the Dev himself changed it in 4.0 update.
Same goes for Steves party. Why was it there and why did steve fucked all three chicks ? Was it important or has anything to do with the MC "glow up" ? Again nope because he scraped this part too.
Whats with his dreams of Christine fucking some random guys ? Dev also scrapted that and his excuse was that we should be reminded that she is a bitch...yeah sure. Its not like 10 min ago she already had 2 dicks in her ass and mouth.

So why were these scenes there despite after some backlash he removed them ? Because he just likes that. Thats the Dev. fetish.
And thats what he said:

xUntitled111.png

xUntitled112.png
xUntitled113.png
xUntitled114.png

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Thing is its a bit more complicated than that.
If you check all his comments, which dont take long since he didnt posted that much, you will realise that there is one thing he likes and dont want to change. And that part is that the other girls in the story gets fucked by someone else then the MC.
Im not sure WHAT exactly this fetish is, either Netorase or Voyeurism but the Dev. likes it.

Its definitly not Netorare because even during the very first update which was the most questionable one, the game didnt gave you the feeling of a misery or whatever these people rocks their socks off when reading/watching Netorare.
It was just there. Different people fucking and you as the Player watches them. I bet he woudlnt have a problem adding MC Mom getting raped by a UB if it was also "relevant".

Like the dev said, it was done for MC "to change". However, his change can be done without the Sex scene of Christine.
Prove is that the Dev himself changed it in 4.0 update.
Same goes for Steves party. Why was it there and why did steve fucked all three chicks ? Was it important or has anything to do with the MC "glow up" ? Again nope because he scraped this part too.
Whats with his dreams of Christine fucking some random guys ? Dev also scrapted that and his excuse was that we should be reminded that she is a bitch...yeah sure. Its not like 10 min ago she already had 2 dicks in her ass and mouth.

So why were these scenes there despite after some backlash he removed them ? Because he just likes that. Thats the Dev. fetish.
And thats what he said:

View attachment 1745477

View attachment 1745479
View attachment 1745480
View attachment 1745481
I know this, if you find my comments you will see that I was here from the start and I was the only one that played and review the last 2 updates.

This kink would be more like a voyeur, he likes to make the MC watch others fucking, he did so from the start, but then had to find some way to recontextualize this for the story, which clearly didn't work.

Basically, he put his own kink over the logic of the story, and there is nothing wrong with making a game about a fetish you enjoy, the problem was trying to pretend that the game was not about that fetish, and that it was about Romance/Harem, it never was, and almost everyone saw that, but he kept trying to justify the inclusion of that content he liked, claiming that the romance/harem would come later, which was a shoot in the foot, because after all the shit these women did, why would anyone want to have a harem with them?.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I know this, if you find my comments you will see that I was here from the start and I was the only one that played and review the last 2 updates.

This kink would be more like a voyeur, he likes to make the MC watch others fucking, he did so from the start, but then had to find some way to recontextualize this for the story, which clearly didn't work.

Basically, he put his own kink over the logic of the story, and there is nothing wrong with making a game about a fetish you enjoy, the problem was trying to pretend that the game was not about that fetish, and that it was about Romance/Harem, it never was, and almost everyone saw that, but he kept trying to justify the inclusion of that content he liked, claiming that the romance/harem would come later, which was a shoot in the foot, because after all the shit these women did, who would anyone want to have a harem with them?.
Exactly. If he likes this weird mix of "Harem" and voyeur/NTR fetish, let him make it. There are always someone looking for something specific. The last time I checked his patreon was in December last year and the patreon number were 7.
So after half a year not much support was gathered but that didnt supprised me.

I understand that he as the creator has his vision and knows best what will come. Im pretty sure that the MC would had his Harem and also would fuck different girls. I think many people believed that part at least...However, that the road to this goal is pflastered with MC fucking side chicks which will never return back (Steven Party chicks), 3 of 5 LIs already fucking around, aka sloppy seconds and that many scenes seems forced made people to realise its not worth the ride.

I only judge what I got represented and what I think/feel will happen in next chapter based on hints given by the Dev or the game itself. While his specific fetish got pumped chapter after chapter in, some of them like you said made no sense and these could be avoided without a problem, the other part got completely forgotten.
Here I dont know if it was all malice or him just being new and not knowing what he was doing. I mean just look his definition what Harem or NTR is...or his statement about when MC does the NTR...

Its just the wrong Dev for this type of genre and the lacking support from both sides proved it.

Reactions: str8up
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes